Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
I know, mine may not be glamourous, but I just don't know how to make mine really cool like others, so I would appriciate any helpful comments.

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Full closet 200
Your "details" box is a little messed up... but I like your graphics. The water theme is nice. Out of 10, I'd probably give you a 5... everything matches, but it dosen't really pop.

What do you think of mine?

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Goth Zombie
Your "details" box is a little messed up... but I like your graphics. The water theme is nice. Out of 10, I'd probably give you a 5... everything matches, but it dosen't really pop.

What do you think of mine?

IU love it, I give it a 9/10. Now the theme is not my original, but I suck at CSS so I never got what I really wanted. Do you think if I pay you, could you make me one?

Gracious Vampire

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kudos! You've got a good theme going! Mind you, I wonder if this was when monsoon season hit for the Gambino's.
That is a pre-made profile with no customizations made to it, at least I have customizations and am in the process of getting one! You should not be asking for a rate if it is pre-made and with no customization whatsoever!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff