Welcome to Gaia! ::

After a long, LONG while, I've finally got my profile completed x3 And it wasn't easy, either~ Well, not the coding, but the graphics used. Y'see, I'm a Photoshop RETARD xP It took me DAYS to learn how to use the basics, a little while to get inspiration, and even longer to actually get started on the graphics... But it's all done now, and I'm quite proud of it 3nodding

So, give it a rate, please? I'm open for suggestions as well. And please drop by and leave a comment <3
nice and un-cluttered. I like that.
wood_sorrel
nice and un-cluttered. I like that.

I like the colors..and it looks like you knew what you were doing...
I like the soft colors, and also the fact that it's uncluttered. Nice work. smile
I have to agree with what's been said. The colors are really nice and the simple-ness really works. I love how you did the comment boxes biggrin
Much thanks to everyone thats posted so far whee biggrin

Friendly Trader

Ah I like it as well - nice and simple, yet elegant in design. ^^

Couple things: Just my taste but the background blue detracts from the profile. For some reason my eye is drawn to that large blue expanse, likely because the profile is also centered. Maybe a different color, or even white, would work?

Also, if you want to do away with the ugly footer you can. ^^ (saw your comment on the footer) I'd even suggest it since its kinda ugly in my opinion too.

Kay thats all I have to say other than wonderful profile. ^^ I like the graphics and how soft and easy on the eyes it is. Similarly, I like your av. ^^
Alexi_Jameson
Ah I like it as well - nice and simple, yet elegant in design. ^^

Couple things: Just my taste but the background blue detracts from the profile. For some reason my eye is drawn to that large blue expanse, likely because the profile is also centered. Maybe a different color, or even white, would work?

Also, if you want to do away with the ugly footer you can. ^^ (saw your comment on the footer) I'd even suggest it since its kinda ugly in my opinion too.

Kay thats all I have to say other than wonderful profile. ^^ I like the graphics and how soft and easy on the eyes it is. Similarly, I like your av. ^^

Ah, yes~ That blue background is quite distracting... I'm going to get rid of it, maybe change it to white like you said 3nodding

And the footer, I'm working on that right now. Just gotta get the demensions for it first~

And thanks for so much feedback biggrin
Woah... The forum seems to be moving faster now o.O
Bump~ Anyone else care to rate?
You should make the background stationary, it would look really good. If you dont know how i could help.
Mesu Kittami
You should make the background stationary, it would look really good. If you dont know how i could help.

Ooh, really? Then tell me how whee
I like it, nice and light. Could you take a look at mine?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff