Welcome to Gaia! ::

Could you rate my profile? Or, better yet, give me some suggestions, seeing as it is really awful. I've only been working on it for a day, haha, can you tell?

Please, give me some suggestions! Oh, and if anyone could tell me how to change the alignment so that the whole thing is centered on the page, it would be much luffed!
heart
you need a multimedia
tom55
you need a multimedia

I'm not quite sure what that is. sweatdrop

Eloquent Hunter

I like it alot. You did a nice job. I love the shade of green you used, and the edit on your avatar is gorgeous. <3

Overall, 7/10.

Eloquent Hunter

tom55
you need a multimedia

No she doesn't. Multimedia is lame. Not every profile needs one.
Mitani91
Its cool

Thank you!

@ Elbbereth: Thank you doll!
heart

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
You cant be worse then mine, I have the official Photobucket Bandwith profile. xd
TeenFoxBoy
You cant be worse then mine, I have the official Photobucket Bandwith profile. xd

Are you kidding? That's awesome. xd

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Alaura Yusuke
TeenFoxBoy

Are you kidding? That's awesome. xd
It is?
actually, it's pretty good for one day. it's fine without a multimedia, and the only suggestions i would make are to have one banner image rather than a repeating one as it doesn't flow very well, and the background would look good as something other than black. other than that, i love it!
I want it!
TeenFoxBoy

NUH UH MINE BETTER
7/10 it would be a 10/10 if you put in a background that goes with the theme of the profile and mabeu center.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff