Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I need help finding a Guide that tells me all the CSS code for Gaia Profiles, like the panels,headers & Ids. Now if what i understand Gaia is using CSS3 or 2??

Bunny

You mean like this one?
P.s your text is hard to read, you may consider choosing a darker color.

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Skogin
You mean like this one?
P.s your text is hard to read, you may consider choosing a darker color.

Oh sorry about the text.. used to my white backgrounds being black..
And why yes, thank you for that info now a quick question. im trying to put the Contact Pane on the left hand side of the screen like my "testing"*#id_4779* Panel but don't seam to get it there, any ideas? if you need the code tell me.

Bunny

CresentChaos

I am having trouble locating your testing panel (opacity is kinda low) but assuming you want to move your contact panel to the left column , in the editing interface drag it to the left column. I am sorry if I got your question wrong.

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Skogin
CresentChaos

I am having trouble locating your testing panel (opacity is kinda low) but assuming you want to move your contact panel to the left column , in the editing interface drag it to the left column. I am sorry if I got your question wrong.

yeah about that lol, do you know how i can remove it? .___.

Bunny

CresentChaos

Remove the opacity?
In your theme box you should search for something around the lines of {opacity: .8; -moz-opacity: .8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -khtml-opacity: .8;} , just delete it and press update.

If you have trouble and if you would agree showing me your code, I can find it and remove it for you.

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Skogin
CresentChaos

Remove the opacity?
In your theme box you should search for something around the lines of {opacity: .8; -moz-opacity: .8; filter:alpha(opacity=80); -khtml-opacity: .8;} , just delete it and press update.

If you have trouble and if you would agree showing me your code, I can find it and remove it for you.

Ok done. ^-^ and thank you for that info razz so anything on .panel affects all. interesting ;3

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Skogin
CresentChaos

I know i double Quoted but Just and update, i just simplified the code. :3 you should know be able to see everything clearly.

Bunny

CresentChaos

It looks quite nice , though I want to let you know that when you hover on your about me panel it moves to the first column.
S' ok. I like notices.

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Skogin
CresentChaos

It looks quite nice , though I want to let you know that when you hover on your about me panel it moves to the first column.
S' ok. I like notices.

yup xD. also here is the code for that about thing lol here is a pic of the issue : i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt124/Bio_sol/Errors%20and%20stuff/lulz_zps91ba0ee3.png if you can't view it tell me ^-^and thank you for staying and helping.

Bunny

CresentChaos

Well you got a custom panel there, if you want to get rid of the word, just edit the panel ( edit button near x on the panel ) and delete everything in the title then update.
No need to thank me o3o I like helping .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff