Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I just finished decking out my profile! heart It's really simple but I think it works for me.
There's just one little thing that bugs me. The scroll arrow for the top of my comments doesn't show all the way. Nevermind, I fixed it!!! But what ever, I LOVE MY PROFILE!!!!! whee

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maga_Mago
I just finished decking out my profile! heart It's really simple but I think it works for me.
There's just one little thing that bugs me. The scroll arrow for the top of my comments doesn't show all the way. Nevermind, I fixed it!!! But what ever, I LOVE MY PROFILE!!!!! whee

Simplicity is key. I like it excluding the colors. Maybe round the corners of the elements by five pixels so it doesn't seem so block-ish?

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Knight Yoshi

Simplicity is key. I like it excluding the colors. Maybe round the corners of the elements by five pixels so it doesn't seem so block-ish?

Thank you for checking it out. I don't know how to round the corners. But I like the idea.

Lonely Noob

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I love it, it seems Alice in Wonderland to me. Its odd as its just a patterned background but like OP above you said, its simple and elegant. Rounded corners

.panel{
border-radius: 5px;}

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Brink Kale
I love it, it seems Alice in Wonderland to me. Its odd as its just a patterned background but like OP above you said, its simple and elegant. Rounded corners

.panel{

Thank you! I was going for Ravenclaw colors...Big Harry Potter fan. whee . It took me forever to make the background. Thanks for the code. I've been looking around for one.

Lonely Noob

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Maga_Mago
Brink Kale

.panel{

Thank you! I was going for Ravenclaw colors...Big Harry Potter fan. whee . It took me forever to make the background. Thanks for the code. I've been looking around for one.
Oho well when I read your about me, I saw the Harry Potter in it, but, I swear without knowing that it makes me think of Alice in Wonderland. xD I honestly couldn't say why though. =) Again, it looks great, really polished.

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Brink Kale
Oho well when I read your about me, I saw the Harry Potter in it, but, I swear without knowing that it makes me think of Alice in Wonderland. xD I honestly couldn't say why though. =) Again, it looks great, really polished.

It's cool. I dig Alice in Wonderland too.
I tried that code you gave me but in only changed the top corners. Do you know the one for the bottoms?

Lonely Noob

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Maga_Mago
Brink Kale

It's cool. I dig Alice in Wonderland too.
I tried that code you gave me but in only changed the top corners. Do you know the one for the bottoms?
Aha, you have the background color on the panels.

Change this

.panel{background: #B0C4DE; color: #FFF8DC;font-family: Book Antiqua; font-size: 11px; margin:-10px 0px 10px -10px}

to

.panel{background: transparent; color: #FFF8DC;font-family: Book Antiqua; font-size: 11px; margin:-10px 0px 10px -10px}

and add this

.column{
background: #B0C4DE; opacity: .9;}

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Brink Kale

Thank you so much. Keep you fingers crossed for me. It's gettin kinda of late and I'm seeing doubles. lol

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Brink Kale

You Are Amazing!!!!
heart

Lonely Noob

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Maga_Mago
Brink Kale

You Are Amazing!!!!
heart
Awww don't make me blush that was simple stuff that anyone could have done. <3 I'm glad though, it looks awesome! You have to thank OP though, he suggested the rounded panels in the first place. =) He's a man with vision you know. heart Now make another profile for us to behold! I will swoop off until then!
Maga_Mago

what did you use? i want to get this stupid wix off...

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x- WizKhalifaSwagg
Maga_Mago

what did you use? i want to get this stupid wix off...

She used CSS. lol

Dangerous Noob

9,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Your profile is quite nice.
I love the colors, and how simple it is. ^^ Great job, and wonderful avi.

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
LittleSnuggles
Your profile is quite nice.
I love the colors, and how simple it is. ^^ Great job, and wonderful avi.

Thank you! whee Your avi is adorable!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces