Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you make a profile? I dont know the coding or anything, I'm not asking for a profile, but rather how to make one....

I've looked at some of the tutorials here and they just seem to confuse me even more.

Could anyone please help?

Well I tried making my profile, but I have a quick question.... how do I make the background of where my avatar is shown black like the rest of the page? and why is the quote covering my avie? THANK YOU!
Sure, I'm not sure who else is around.

I used this guide to make mine. It takes a lot of playing around with, like, getting it all right or trying to figure out what isn't working, but if you use your brains it's easily enough done. 3nodding
Tommy the Cat
Sure, I'm not sure who else is around.

I used this guide to make mine. It takes a lot of playing around with, like, getting it all right or trying to figure out what isn't working, but if you use your brains it's easily enough done. 3nodding

Thank you! I'll go check it out.
Well, you just have to be patient and go at it one step at a time. You can't expect to just learn it all at once. It takes a lot of fiddling and asking questions to understand it. The tutorial that I recommend is this one. It's the one that I started off with and it's the most helpful one I've found so far. This site might be helpful too. I haven't looked through all of it, but what I have seen was pretty useful.
Good luck. 3nodding
I edited this... can anyone help me?
help me... please? sad
bump .... anyone? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items