Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

8,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
I want to put pictures in my "About me" without anyone being able to click on it. I have previous art that I've been trying to put it on but it just shows the links gonk

Tipsy Loiterer

Kennatiom
I want to put pictures in my "About me" without anyone being able to click on it. I have previous art that I've been trying to put it on but it just shows the links gonk

Did you use this code already?

[img]URL[/img]

Beloved Fatcat

8,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
Gemini Syndrome
Kennatiom

[img]URL[/img]
I had this fixed already 4laugh but Im still in need for help. In my "About me" section, I want to put pictures in it, as in the collection of my art. But everytime I put the URL of the picture in, it comes out as a URL instead of a picture. Help? 4laugh

Tipsy Loiterer

Kennatiom
Gemini Syndrome
Kennatiom

[img]URL[/img]
I had this fixed already 4laugh but Im still in need for help. In my "About me" section, I want to put pictures in it, as in the collection of my art. But everytime I put the URL of the picture in, it comes out as a URL instead of a picture. Help? 4laugh

Sorry, I'm confused. You mean-- you're trying to place a picture linking to a collection of your Art? Or you're asking me how to place pictures on your about me? If it's the second thing, the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is the only way to place pictures on About me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff