Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Lunatic

Hey guys so I have been working on making my own CCS coding for my profile. I've gotten so far and for the most part it is working fine. But there is one HUGE problem I'm having. for some reason when I try to move the individual panels it moves the whole column and it also duplicates it. =/ It's not letting me move things exactly where I want them and it's frustrating me >.<
Anyways the coding is in the spoiler if anyone would be willing to give my some Ideas as to where I am going wrong I'd really appreciate it!

I use google chrome usually but because I know that it messes stuff up I have been using explorer when editing***
I don't know if its a gaia glitch or I just wrote something dumb =/

html{background: none;}

body {background:#fff;}

#columns {background: url(http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/SillyMissMilly/c4e1e854-59b9-43d3-85d8-f37fb703ba9a_zpsac5407b7.jpg) top right no-repeat; width: 1325px; top: 40px;}

#column_1 {
margin-top: 40px;
margin-left: 6px;
width: 550px;}

#column_2 {
margin-top: 400px;
margin-left: 6px;
width: 300px;}

#column_3 {
margin-top: 550px;
margin-left: 50px;
width: 400px;}

.panel h2
{background:#000000;
color: #ffffff;
font-size: 11px;
font-family: Tahoma;
}

h2 {
background-color: #000;
}

a {
color: #708090;
}

#id_details {background: url(http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/SillyMissMilly/4fe1de21-ad68-4372-b8b6-e60fa82f59d4_zps61fd6cfe.jpg) }

/* This profile was made with the help of iChiiChobit! Visit midnightlights.net for your future layout needs if you liked the layout! Dont steal SillyMissMilly's hard work! Visit MLG instead to learn how to make your own! */

#gaia_header #header_left{
color: transparent;}

#gaia_header #header_right{
color: transparent;}

#gaia_header:hover{opacity: 1;}
#gaia_header{
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-bottom: dotted #1560BD 0px;
border-radius: 0px;
padding: 0px; opacity: .5;
-webkit-transition: opacity 1s ease-in-out;
-moz-transition: opacity 1s ease-in-out;
-o-transition: opacity 1s ease-in-out;
transition: opacity 1s ease-in-out;}

#gaia_header{
background-color: transparent;
border-bottom: dotted #1560BD 0px;
border-radius: 0px;
padding: 0px; opacity: 1;}

#gaia_header a {
font-family: tahoma;
color:#344152!important;
font-size:10px;
letter-spacing: 2.5px;
text-transform: none;
font-style: none;
border-bottom:none;
text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #40404F;}

#gaia_header a:hover {
font-family: tahoma;
color: #ffffff!important;
font-size: 10px;
border-bottom: none;
text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #40404F;}

#gaia_header a:before {
content: ''; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #40404F;
font-family: ariel;
border-bottom:none;}

#gaia_header a:after {
content: ''; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #40404F;
font-family: ariel;

#gaia_header #header_left:after {
content:'';text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #40404F;
font-family: helvetica;
#gaia_header #header_left img {display:none;}

Skilled Genius

SillyMissMilly
Hey guys so I have been working on making my own CCS coding for my profile. I've gotten so far and for the most part it is working fine. But there is one HUGE problem I'm having. for some reason when I try to move the individual panels it moves the whole column and it also duplicates it. =/ It's not letting me move things exactly where I want them and it's frustrating me >.<
Anyways the coding is in the spoiler if anyone would be willing to give my some Ideas as to where I am going wrong I'd really appreciate it!

I use google chrome usually but because I know that it messes stuff up I have been using explorer when editing***

It's Gaia's fault. Not much you can do, just make sure you're grabbing the panel and not the column. I have yet to have a significant issue with this in Firefox (still possible, but for the most part in the clear).

Vicious Lunatic

Knight Yoshi
SillyMissMilly

It's Gaia's fault. Not much you can do, just make sure you're grabbing the panel and not the column. I have yet to have a significant issue with this in Firefox (still possible, but for the most part in the clear).
thanks! Fire fox has pretty much solved it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces