Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

I have this weird issue thats been going on my profile for quite a few weeks now..
that for some reason I cant add a few of the options from the content section onto my current profile.
Like Ill try to add the recent visitors onto my profile
and it wont show up at all
but yet I can add everything else.
Is there a way I can fix this?
I had already filed a ticket for this and they sent me here.
I would like some help on this ASAP.
heart Thank you heart

heart ~Lots of love,Bun Bun heart

Beloved Darling

Bunnie-Chii

Your recent visitors panel is showing up, so I guess that panel is fine?

You have a code in your CSS that says #column_3 {display: none}. When you add panels to a profile in editing mode, some of those panels always show up in column 3 by default, but because this code is in your profile, they will not show up because the column itself is not visible. This code was probably put in there to save the previous coder some trouble while making the profile.

What I suggest is to take out all the coding, save your profile, and begin adding panels and moving them to columns one and two. When you're done, put the coding back in, save your profile, and you'll be fine.

Or, you can remove the #columns_3 {display: none}, but move the panels from that column back into columns one and two, because column 3 may not be styled like the other columns.

Fluffy Bunny

Confelicity
Bunnie-Chii

Your recent visitors panel is showing up, so I guess that panel is fine?

You have a code in your CSS that says #column_3 {display: none}. When you add panels to a profile in editing mode, some of those panels always show up in column 3 by default, but because this code is in your profile, they will not show up because the column itself is not visible. This code was probably put in there to save the previous coder some trouble while making the profile.

What I suggest is to take out all the coding, save your profile, and begin adding panels and moving them to columns one and two. When you're done, put the coding back in, save your profile, and you'll be fine.

Or, you can remove the #columns_3 {display: none}, but move the panels from that column back into columns one and two, because column 3 may not be styled like the other columns.

Ah! I had forgotten to update this, but yes on another form I had gotten help and got it all fixed, they had the same solution as you had, thank you though ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff