Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of it?
I will not let it die until i get an answer scream
Nice.BUt I was wondering if I gave you 1.5k could you tell me and kinda show me how to make your profile like that?
It's rockin'! Where did you get it?
Alaura Yusuke
It's rockin'! Where did you get it?
Its a song i found when i went though my music files
AddamsFamily
Nice.BUt I was wondering if I gave you 1.5k could you tell me and kinda show me how to make your profile like that?
Theres turital on how to make a profile. 3nodding
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
WOuld you mind giving me the link?
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
I honestly dont know where it came from my cousin downloaded it from this file i have and forgot to remove it.
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
I honestly dont know where it came from my cousin downloaded it from this file i have and forgot to remove it.
So where so you get to file to download it?
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Its a program called limewire that is used to download music,movies,programs,etc.You get it from Download.com just type in limewire in the search window when you get to the site.
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Master-Genji
AddamsFamily
Its a program called limewire that is used to download music,movies,programs,etc.You get it from Download.com just type in limewire in the search window when you get to the site.
all that comes up is a bunch of links.Could you just give me the link to the file?
Music that starts automatically = annoying, no matter what it sounds like.
radioactive alchemist

3nodding
TinyChinaDoll
radioactive alchemist

3nodding
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas