<3 </3

which is better?

TNA 0.45 45.0% [ 9 ]
WWE 0.55 55.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

darkz2005
Supercheatfreak25
The correct answer is my little pony: friendship is magic.
Fixed
Hmmm, I dont know...Pizza is really tasty, but MLP did spawn a great internet video, APPLE.MOV

I'd say it's a 50/50 tie on that one my friend.

Nuclear Disaster

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Honestly, are they any different anymore? WWE just had Cena cleanly beat Mark Henry (strongest man in the world)...after he was in a car accident earlier in the day....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

******** these companies!
lol 9 votes for TNA 7 FOR WWE any way i personally like TNA BETTER however for witch one is better in Ranking and rateings wwe reason being raw lol TNA Ohready as of today and a few mouth back ohready out beat smackdown but it won't ever beat raw i think been around too long for TNA 2 out beat raw lol then again smackdown been around for awhile and it DID Beat smackdown so who knoses really i personally like TNA Better because they 1 give divas more Air Time 2. better story line 3. better wrestler's 4 alot more divas well knockouts well the list can go on and on really lol
kevin3485
Honestly, are they any different anymore? WWE just had Cena cleanly beat Mark Henry (strongest man in the world)...after he was in a car accident earlier in the day....

Cena was not in a rea; car crash it is all story for the lead up with rock vs cena crap on is cena fully able to fight come WM or is the crash too much and crap because they said cena also left the doctors befor they could say anything Plus like cena not like him whatever he is a well none person around the world that would be something that is on the msn yahoo home page i mean who the hell cares for matt hardy and he was arested for drunk driven and it made it on the home page cena did not lol its just a stupited stoey i mean stupit story lol i mean Iv watched wrestling for along a** time so ya i'll keep watching but wwe anymore is just sad

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Cena was not in a rea; car crash it is all story for the lead up with rock vs cena crap on is cena fully able to fight come WM or is the crash too much and crap because they said cena also left the doctors befor they could say anything Plus like cena not like him whatever he is a well none person around the world that would be something that is on the msn yahoo home page i mean who the hell cares for matt hardy and he was arested for drunk driven and it made it on the home page cena did not lol its just a stupited stoey i mean stupit story lol i mean Iv watched wrestling for along a** time so ya i'll keep watching but wwe anymore is just sad

Actually, he was in a car crash. It was reported on TMZ...they don't much care for wrestling angles. And I'm not saying the WWE wouldn't crash cars for the show...they would, they have and they do...but they also film that s**t.

So again, for all those who fail to listen (read)...If you're going to correct someone...make sure you're right.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Could you please, for the love of merciful Odin, stop slaughtering the English language as if it were cattle?
Dion Necurat
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Could you please, for the love of merciful Odin, stop slaughtering the English language as if it were cattle?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR YOU No get a life biggrin 4laugh
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Actually, he was in a car crash. It was reported on TMZ...they don't much care for wrestling angles. And I'm not saying the WWE wouldn't crash cars for the show...they would, they have and they do...but they also film that s**t.

So again, for all those who fail to listen (read)...If you're going to correct someone...make sure you're right.

OK I Made sure im right Cena is not nore ever been in a dang Car Crash it's all story! Cena would be on more then a site called TMZ hell alot of people don't even know what the hell TMZ Is his so called Car Crash was on Raw's page and was i guess onyour TMZ Page but not MSN why is that not yahoo why is that And they didn't ohmost flim s**t because theycan't flim something that never happen for the love of god are you dumb? you probly belive wrestling is real too huh lmao

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

OK I Made sure im right Cena is not nore ever been in a dang Car Crash it's all story! Cena would be on more then a site called TMZ hell alot of people don't even know what the hell TMZ Is his so called Car Crash was on Raw's page and was i guess onyour TMZ Page but not MSN why is that not yahoo why is that And they didn't ohmost flim s**t because theycan't flim something that never happen for the love of god are you dumb? you probly belive wrestling is real too huh lmao

It wasn't on the national news because it was a minor fender bender and no one was hurt. It was on TMZ because Cena is a minor celebrity. It WAS however on the local stations to Philadelphia, since that's where the crash happened. Also, Cena even said himself that he's been in several car accidents. Of course, you could figure this all out yourself if you googled it for just two seconds......But I'm sure you've got better things to do...like being ignorant and butchering the English language. Maybe you should take some time off from going on forums and posting ignorant s**t and maybe go do your homework...
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

It wasn't on the national news because it was a minor fender bender and no one was hurt. It was on TMZ because Cena is a minor celebrity. It WAS however on the local stations to Philadelphia, since that's where the crash happened. Also, Cena even said himself that he's been in several car accidents. Of course, you could figure this all out yourself if you googled it for just two seconds......But I'm sure you've got better things to do...like being ignorant and butchering the English language. Maybe you should take some time off from going on forums and posting ignorant s**t and maybe go do your homework...

First Cena is not a minor celebrity matt hardy is and matt for a common drinking and driven was on the msn yahoo news and even if it was just a dumb fender bender it would still be on the news page for ******** sakes people in the world make a big deal if a celbrity changes there hair color even a car crash n matter how litle o big it is would make the head line news but you being a dumb @ss and all wouldn't know that huh maybe you should spend less time b!tching in the forms and start googlel seraching uyour facts kk 4laugh

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

First Cena is not a minor celebrity matt hardy is and matt for a common drinking and driven was on the msn yahoo news and even if it was just a dumb fender bender it would still be on the news page for ******** sakes people in the world make a big deal if a celbrity changes there hair color even a car crash n matter how litle o big it is would make the head line news but you being a dumb @ss and all wouldn't know that huh maybe you should spend less time b!tching in the forms and start googlel seraching uyour facts kk 4laugh

Matt Hardy got arrested...that's why it was newsworthy. John Cena, who is a minor celebrity because wrestling isn't nearly as popular as you think it is, was in a small accident on the freeway...that is not newsworthy, especially not "headline news." It would be "entertainment news" and *GASP* an entertainment news source actually covered it. In fact, the most well-known entertainment news source.

Note that that is not one link...that is many links, each attached to every individual word. After getting a lot of wrestling sites, I figure I'd mix it up a bit and put sites not involved in wrestling, random entertainment sites, and news links in as well. That last one I said...news links...yeah, people aren't too happy when you report wrestling storylines as news, just to let you know. So if it turned out the story was fake, they'd have to recant the story. Now, I've provided you several links that say John Cena was in a car accident...Just provide me one reputable article that says he wasn't...
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Matt Hardy got arrested...that's why it was newsworthy. John Cena, who is a minor celebrity because wrestling isn't nearly as popular as you think it is, was in a small accident on the freeway...that is not newsworthy, especially not "headline news." It would be "entertainment news" and *GASP* an entertainment news source actually covered it. In fact, the most well-known entertainment news source.

Note that that is not one link...that is many links, each attached to every individual word. After getting a lot of wrestling sites, I figure I'd mix it up a bit and put sites not involved in wrestling, random entertainment sites, and news links in as well. That last one I said...news links...yeah, people aren't too happy when you report wrestling storylines as news, just to let you know. So if it turned out the story was fake, they'd have to recant the story. Now, I've provided you several links that say John Cena was in a car accident...Just provide me one reputable article that says he wasn't...

Look im not here too fight and diffently not for wwe like i said Im more of a TNA Fan but there is a fact you said it your self rembber when Vince's limo sooo called got blew up with him in it they had head line's on yahoo Vince's death fake or real? Yet it was just another dumb story too get Vince off raw because of how he was going around pushing his power around they Tryed killing him off so called and it even made head line news for yahoo on people thinking is it real or not Just like Cena Now it's story that he was in a car Crash too make it more of a lead way up Until WM They said he left befor the doc said he was clear That is aginest the law leaveing befor a doc say's you can or not yet cena does hmmmmmm funy

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485
mimi-the-angel-killer
kevin3485

Look im not here too fight and diffently not for wwe like i said Im more of a TNA Fan but there is a fact you said it your self rembber when Vince's limo sooo called got blew up with him in it they had head line's on yahoo Vince's death fake or real? Yet it was just another dumb story too get Vince off raw because of how he was going around pushing his power around they Tryed killing him off so called and it even made head line news for yahoo on people thinking is it real or not Just like Cena Now it's story that he was in a car Crash too make it more of a lead way up Until WM They said he left befor the doc said he was clear That is aginest the law leaveing befor a doc say's you can or not yet cena does hmmmmmm funy

So what you're saying is...you can't find one single article that says John Cena's car crash didn't happen and is a storyline, despite the fact that it wasn't televised, and yet there are still photos of the wreckage...oh, and let's not forget the fact that none of it even had any impact on his build up with the Rock. As shitty as WWE's creative team is, they still would have made a bigger deal out of the car accident. Let's face facts...you don't know what you're talking about...and while you trying to stand up for yourself is adorable, you don't have a leg to stand on here. You can either save yourself some trouble and stop while you're behind, or you can continue this and watch as everyone relentlessly mocks you for your posts...your call...

Intellectual Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
MessageWcw hella wolf pack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers