Welcome to Gaia! ::

WWE Diva Arrested for Driving Under the Influence, View Mugshot

- WWE Diva Cameron, real name Ariane Andrew, was arrested on a charge of Driving Under the Influence.

The Funkette was arrested on Friday at 2:44 AM in Hillsborough County, Florida. She was released on a $500 bond.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do you guys think about this Future Endeavored?
More on Cameron’s Arrest

- We noted earlier that WWE Diva Cameron was arrested and charged with DUI on Friday morning in Hillsborough County before being released on $500 bond. It’s interesting to note that her police report says she refused to take a breathalyzer test. It’s also interesting to note that she listed Wells Fargo as her employer and listed her occupation as “sales associate.”
Cameron Tried Bribing Police After Her DUI Arrest

Cameron allegedly tried bribing a police officer with $10,000 after she was arrested for DUI last week in Tampa Bay, Florida.

The police report says Cameron had a blood alcohol content of .20, more than twice the legal limit in Florida. Cameron allegedly offered one of the officers $10,000 to “let her go because she would lose her job.”

Police say that Cameron had a male passenger in the car, who told them the two of them had been drinking martinis before driving home.

A representative for WWE issued a statement saying:

“Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action.”

Source: TMZ.com

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the only stumbling, bumbling, .20 blowing, bribing Drunkadactyl in captivity...MS. CAMERON!

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Damn...She's pretty. biggrin I feel bad she might lose her job, but then again...she did this to herself. xp

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I dont blame her lol Id drink to if I knew being a diva meant nothing in the big leagues

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

I would laugh if this got brought up on Raw by Punk.

"Even the drunkards are getting more air time than me!" /interrupting Clay's entrance. Would lol the whole show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Calling it...as soon as she get's released..."Well why didn't you fire Alex Riley?!?!"

Friendly Lunatic

smh... lol
I guess you could say that funk... is on parole.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know this wouldn't big news if she just had been arrested for a DUI. The fact she tried to bribe the officer with 10k is pretty epic on the "THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO WHEN EMPLOYED TO A PUBLIC NATIONAL COMPANY" list

Dapper Phantom

She Funked up

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
XStr8EdgeX
Cameron Tried Bribing Police After Her DUI Arrest

Cameron allegedly tried bribing a police officer with $10,000 after she was arrested for DUI last week in Tampa Bay, Florida.

The police report says Cameron had a blood alcohol content of .20, more than twice the legal limit in Florida. Cameron allegedly offered one of the officers $10,000 to “let her go because she would lose her job.”

Police say that Cameron had a male passenger in the car, who told them the two of them had been drinking martinis before driving home.

A representative for WWE issued a statement saying:

“Ariane [Cameron] did not alert us to this matter, we are investigating and will take appropriate action.”

Source: TMZ.com

User Image

Distrustful Prophet

15,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
She knew what she was doing was wrong, so she should just suck it up and deal with the consequences like an adult (should).

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Yulister
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the only stumbling, bumbling, .20 blowing, bribing Drunkadactyl in captivity...MS. CAMERON!

Somebody call my momma! (to come post my bail).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff