< 1 2 3 4 >

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin
there really isn't an "IWC" anymore.
This guy just lost all credibility with this statement.

And if you were implying that the IWC died out after 1997, I would have to facepalm you, sir. emotion_facepalm

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

And if you were implying that the IWC died out after 1997, I would have to facepalm you, sir. emotion_facepalm

Do all you wrestling cosplayer wannabes have a reading deficiency?

EDIT: Since I'm sure you're going to whine, allow me to explain. The concept of the IWC has evolved since 1997. WWE, for the most part, has embraced social media.

Intellectual Genius

4,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Do all you wrestling cosplayer wannabes have a reading deficiency?
Only the ones created by Keith or Matt. The rest I have found to be above an 8th grade reading level.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin

Quote:

Funny...that isn't even remotely what I said. I said that internet use was SCARCE in '97...not that the IWC died out in '97. It's easy to figure out what I was trying to say when you're not trying to find something to b***h about in my post, sunshine.
That's why I said "IF" because I could not tell if that's what you were implying.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Quote:

Funny...that isn't even remotely what I said. I said that internet use was SCARCE in '97...not that the IWC died out in '97. It's easy to figure out what I was trying to say when you're not trying to find something to b***h about in my post, sunshine.
That's why I said "IF" because I could not tell if that's what you were implying.

Oh the convenient backpedaling.

Go learn to read.

Dapper Member

Not that I root for them or anything but Cena has more than five moves, and Roman however... has five

Dapper Member

Rumblestiltskin
Kujaku000
Not that I root for them or anything but Cena has more than five moves, and Roman however... has five

The entire roster has a limited move set. In fact, that's basically what a move set is, a limited number of moves that the individual regularly performs. The reason why people criticize Cena with this so much is because of how he uses those moves. His are essentially done back to back after getting worked over practically the entire match....and it goes this way pretty much every match he's in, unless he's working with someone who knows how to work a match (namely Punk and Bryan). To Roman's credit, he looks much more solid in the ring than Cena does, simply because he doesn't lump all his offense into one section of the match...or at least, he didn't. I don't watch RAW anymore, and I slept through the Reigns/Bryan match, so I don't know if they started having him do the "Cena" thing, since they are desperately trying to make him a Cena clone.

I'm more than aware of this, 'Belie-dat''

Fashionable Vampire

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I agree, things would be be better if he just retired and let Hunter take over. Just look at the job he's doing in NXT! Proof that things can get better is all over that place.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Quote:

No no no...you don't get to try and back pedal now. The "this guy just lost all credibility with this statement" part (which you conveniently tried to ignore that you had said) clearly shows what you were really doing. You don't get to try and insult me, and then play innocent when you get called out on it, sport.

Mayor of Murderwood

Go learn to read.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum strike again. Where is the backpeddling? I stood by everything I said. I didn't know if he was saying the IWC died out or if he wasn't. I never changed/deleted/altered my posts. I don't see any backbeddling.
#standingbyit

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Quote:

No no no...you don't get to try and back pedal now. The "this guy just lost all credibility with this statement" part (which you conveniently tried to ignore that you had said) clearly shows what you were really doing. You don't get to try and insult me, and then play innocent when you get called out on it, sport.

Mayor of Murderwood

Go learn to read.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum strike again. Where is the backpeddling? I stood by everything I said. I didn't know if he was saying the IWC died out or if he wasn't. I never changed/deleted/altered my posts. I don't see any backbeddling.
#standingbyit

U mad, bro.

Codebreaking Lionheart

2,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin
Christopher Jericho
Rumblestiltskin

Mayor of Murderwood

Go learn to read.

#standingbyit

U mad, bro.
Nope. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out