Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should it return?

Yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
No 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Don't really care either way 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Clean Conventioneer

I was use to Raw and Smackdown being separate but then it ended and I was wondering if it was a good idea. There was go reason why it should return by this video one guy with a lisp who made some valid points. What do you guys think?

Here's the video:

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Naaah no point, WWE doesn't have enough top talent for it now. If they bought TNA/ROH and flooded Smackdown with their top guys then it could work! xd

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The only way this would work is if they do any of the following:

1) Bring every NXT hopeful into the main roster

2) Purchase a fed and hire out their competitors

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I disagree with the two saying they don't have enough guys for both shows...they have plenty of guys for both. The problem with the extension is that they used the same people over and over again, and when they didn't, the shows were either way too similar, or they stacked all their "A talent" on one show and put all the "B talent" on the other, meaning they were almost tanking the ratings of the other show. If they did a brand extension, the shows need to be different. Hell, if they want to keep RAW the way it is, but then take all the workers and high flyers and put them on SD so that the IWC doesn't have as much to b***h about, I could get behind that...I'd probably stop watching RAW at that point, and I imagine a lot of other people would too, provided they actually had someone writing SD who knew a single thing about wrestling...

Dangerous Noob

Or they can bring back ECW
I dont think having a brand extension in the first place. Granted they were overflowing with talent after purchasing WCW and ECW but I still think wrestlers could go on both shows instead of just one show. I thought it was dumb. Thats why I liked Big Show and Kane team up the first time. They were faces and heels at the same time since they were going to Raw and Smackdown.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff