Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho
Bray needs to beat Taker...Bray is too good on the mic to be buried.

Literally?

But if Bray beats Taker, doesn't that decrease the value of Lesnar's win vs Taker last year though? Taker losing two years in a row will just prove that he isn't the man he used to be. It won't really do anything for Bray in that case, since you could insert many other wrestlers in that spot and they'd win as well. But if Bray loses, Taker's only WM loss could retain its significance.

Also, if this is about Bray trying to take over the torch from Taker (lead creepy guy), there are plenty of other ways of doing that. Including Taker winning, and still giving over the mantle. Imagine him taking off his hat and putting it on Bray... "Hey kid... catch."

I have agree with you it hurt taker legacy even more if he loses plus taker needs the win more going into next mania vs sting. just say what if bray wins then what does nothing he still be in the same spot mid card or lower mid card status.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho

Literally?

But if Bray beats Taker, doesn't that decrease the value of Lesnar's win vs Taker last year though? Taker losing two years in a row will just prove that he isn't the man he used to be. It won't really do anything for Bray in that case, since you could insert many other wrestlers in that spot and they'd win as well. But if Bray loses, Taker's only WM loss could retain its significance.

Also, if this is about Bray trying to take over the torch from Taker (lead creepy guy), there are plenty of other ways of doing that. Including Taker winning, and still giving over the mantle. Imagine him taking off his hat and putting it on Bray... "Hey kid... catch."

I have agree with you it hurt taker legacy even more if he loses plus taker needs the win more going into next mania vs sting. just say what if bray wins then what does nothing he still be in the same spot mid card or lower mid card status.

Speaking of mid cards and losses, what is up with DBry losing to Ziggler last week?

And now that I think about it, HHH/Sting has the makings of Pacquiao/Mayweather; two guys way past their prime doing it for the money.
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho

Literally?

Speaking of mid cards and losses, what is up with DBry losing to Ziggler last week?

And now that I think about it, HHH/Sting has the makings of Pacquiao/Mayweather; two guys way past their prime doing it for the money.

the reason for bryan vs ziggler match was to please iwc who wanted that match at mania .

to me top four people I think either win ic title will be either Barrett , Ambrose if he does I hope doesn't even up like his last reign if does I rather truth win it . ziggler but title will do nothing for him.

finally bryan if Bryan wins I see cena vs bryan both titles on the line.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho

Literally?

the reason for bryan vs ziggler match was to please iwc who wanted that match at mania .

to me top four people I think either win ic title will be either Barrett , Ambrose if he does I hope doesn't even up like his last reign if does I rather truth win it . ziggler but title will do nothing for him.

I think I was the only one who wanted to see Stardust last night as special guest ref...
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho

Literally?

I think I was the only one who wanted to see Stardust last night as special guest ref...

I wanted him too I see at mania goldust costing stardust the match . that will leave six people left.

do you think rollins will cash in successfully?

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom

I wanted him too I see at mania goldust costing stardust the match . that will leave six people left.

Or the crowd costing "Cody" the match, by distraction.

I think Rollins will cash in at some point, but not at WM. And probably not until Lesnar loses the belt.

Dapper Puppy

Giga Paladin acefreedom
Albern Puppy
I gave up after the ten man tag match. *sighs* WWE needs to learn how to pace better throughout the night. Also, they need to realize they have a great talent going to waste in Darren Young.

true but I doubt he get a push (single) since last one didn't work out I see him staying a team with titus for a while plus since he came back from injury . To be fair I say Kofi Kingston needs the push more then Darren .
No no. You are getting your facts wrong. He never got a singles push. Titus said he could become a good heel if given the chance. Vince let him and he failed miserably. He isn't a sound wrestler and is prone to botches, and I think he won't be around in a few years. Darren did not get any push even though he definitely deserves it.

As for Kofi... no. Have you listened to Kofi talk? the only time it sounds real as when he is angry, and he still doesn't pull that off well. Though, my opinion of him also has to do with me seeing him as one of the best spot monkeys outside of Ziggler.
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom

I think Rollins will cash in at some point, but not at WM. And probably not until Lesnar loses the belt.

that's if because if he resign with wwe he not dropping it . yeah I just don't see cody winning.
Albern Puppy
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Albern Puppy
I gave up after the ten man tag match. *sighs* WWE needs to learn how to pace better throughout the night. Also, they need to realize they have a great talent going to waste in Darren Young.

true but I doubt he get a push (single) since last one didn't work out I see him staying a team with titus for a while plus since he came back from injury . To be fair I say Kofi Kingston needs the push more then Darren .
No no. You are getting your facts wrong. He never got a singles push. Titus said he could become a good heel if given the chance. Vince let him and he failed miserably. He isn't a sound wrestler and is prone to botches, and I think he won't be around in a few years. Darren did not get any push even though he definitely deserves it.

As for Kofi... no. Have you listened to Kofi talk? the only time it sounds real as when he is angry, and he still doesn't pull that off well. Though, my opinion of him also has to do with me seeing him as one of the best spot monkeys outside of Ziggler.

ok with back stage politics and up and coming nxt stars coming in Darren push might not even happen unless A. fans get behind him like bryan or B. He creates a good gimmick for himself.

You know mic skills aren't everything most people got push for wrestling ability I name few people. lenser, jeff hardy, Sheamus , kurt angle , rvd, jack swagger ( he's bad on mic still got push) Batista , rey mysterio jr. wwe version not counting wcw rey .

ok besides Darren what other superstar you believe deserves a push.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom

that's if because if he resign with wwe he not dropping it . yeah I just don't see cody winning.

He already has re-signed.
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Tay Lorien
Giga Paladin acefreedom

He already has re-signed.

I know and with that he mostly keeping the title now which I don't like because now he going to come and go . With some people saying he's bringing prestige back I disagree because it puts most superstars back burner now who have legit reason have a shot the title like randy or bryan .
with seth only way I see him cashing in is if someone lays out brock. Since he resign that means some superstars are going to get release now.

Dapper Puppy

Giga Paladin acefreedom
ok with back stage politics and up and coming nxt stars coming in Darren push might not even happen unless A. fans get behind him like bryan or B. He creates a good gimmick for himself.
Why does he need a gimmick? I mean, you even explained why he should get a push with what you said next.
Quote:
You know mic skills aren't everything most people got push for wrestling ability I name few people. lenser, jeff hardy, Sheamus , kurt angle , rvd, jack swagger ( he's bad on mic still got push) Batista , rey mysterio jr. wwe version not counting wcw rey .
Have you watched him wrestle? Have you see what he does? He has the talent, and he has the charisma that goes along with it.
Quote:
Mainly Darren. And when the eventual break-up happens, I would love seeing Kidd pushed into the Intercontinental scene. Oh, and making sure Rusev doesn't get lost in the fold after being fed to Cena.
Albern Puppy
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Why does he need a gimmick? I mean, you even explained why he should get a push with what you said next.
Quote:
Have you watched him wrestle? Have you see what he does? He has the talent, and he has the charisma that goes along with it.
Quote:
Mainly Darren. And when the eventual break-up happens, I would love seeing Kidd pushed into the Intercontinental scene. Oh, and making sure Rusev doesn't get lost in the fold after being fed to Cena.

Why does he need a gimmick? I mean, you even explained why he should get a push with what you said next.?

Because then he be boring if just Darren young to the fans , that would apply to others who deserve a legit push more then young. People like cody, cesaro, kofi, damien sandow and few others.

yes I have many other wrestlers that have step in that ring had the same thing example shelton Benjamin. Problem is politics and with Darren coming out the closet in interview few years back is what hurt him since wwe rarely push guy like that, if your going throw or say oh orlando Jordan
gotten a push problem is Orlando didn't come out with it until around he drop us title after that he became a jobber until he was release.

that's a if I see him chase after title but winning it is another story . Rusev is most likely going to get lost history has shown that its most likely to happen.

Dapper Puppy

Giga Paladin acefreedom
Because then he be boring if just Darren young to the fans , that would apply to others who deserve a legit push more then young. People like cody, cesaro, kofi, damien sandow and few others.
You said that a person can be pushed just on wrestling ability alone. And when I countered saying that he has very good wrestling skills, you said he needs a gimmick to get pushed? So what is it, do wrestlers need gimmicks or a good wrestling ability. Make up you mind on your side of the argument.

Quote:
yes I have many other wrestlers that have step in that ring had the same thing example shelton Benjamin. Problem is politics and with Darren coming out the closet in interview few years back is what hurt him since wwe rarely push guy like that, if your going throw or say oh orlando Jordan
gotten a push problem is Orlando didn't come out with it until around he drop us title after that he became a jobber until he was release.
Guy like that? Guy like that? Do you realize how wrong that comes out? And to blame this all on the fact that he is gay is ridiculous.

You know that the vast majority of the time he has been out this last year was due to an ACL injury, right?

Quote:
that's a if I see him chase after title but winning it is another story .

This is not a coherent sentence and I refuse to treat it as such.

Quote:
Rusev is most likely going to get lost history has shown that its most likely to happen.
Has it really? Sheamus and Great Khali both started out as foreign heels, both evenentually lost to the big face, and they had/have great careers. Heck, even after the cold wat, Nikoli Volkoff still had a place in the WWE for years. Rusev will lose some credibility if he loses to Cena, but that won't me he gets lost.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tay Lorien
Kaiser Khorosho

Literally?

Why would anyone want to retain the legitimacy of a loss at the expense of a rising star?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff