Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yes. RAW needs more Slater. Best jobber in the business.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A squash match -_- whatever Id do some things to Cameron and Naomi pirate

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D

Squash match, huh?....Guess that's why Slater was on top at the beginning, right?

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I rather much see Ceasaro or however you spell his name feud with Heath Slater than Brodus Clay

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

kevin3485
Yes. RAW needs more Slater. Best jobber in the business.

Slater and Alica Fox, best damn jobbers ever! I'd lol if they ever made a storyline about that.
I see they kept what's her face, wwe got scared of twitter rants that would ensue.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Squash match, huh?....Guess that's why Slater was on top at the beginning, right?

I normally assume if you dont get an entrance you are gonna get sqaushed

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
I rather much see Ceasaro or however you spell his name feud with Heath Slater than Brodus Clay

I think Cessaro can put on a decent match with Clay. Antonio has a lot of wrestling experience, plus, you'll get to see how incredibly strong he is. Antonio Cessaro is a beast, even if it doesn't show in his matches.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

I normally assume if you dont get an entrance you are gonna get sqaushed

Double Edge Sword, take what you can get when you're not slated to win. Squash matches are suppose to be where the win happens under 1-3mins with the 'fave' dominating the whole match. As seen, Slater worked Clay over for the majority of it from the beginning....not a clean/clear Squash match in my book.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Whats up with this pop music being theme to these ppv themes lately ugh bring back the hard rock....looks like The Miz will be turning face

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm taking it that by "Miztakes" he's referring to women? emotion_dealwithit

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

I think Cessaro can put on a decent match with Clay. Antonio has a lot of wrestling experience, plus, you'll get to see how incredibly strong he is. Antonio Cessaro is a beast, even if it doesn't show in his matches.

I dont have a problem with Cessaro I heard he has a nasty European uppercut ...Clay just isnt gonna give you a good match

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
Whats up with this pop music being theme to these ppv themes lately ugh bring back the hard rock....looks like The Miz will be turning face

Actually, I think this is leading to a Cody Rhodes face turn.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

Edge not controversial....one word; Lita. Just to start off.

Miz gets a show...again..FINALLY!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

I dont have a problem with Cessaro I heard he has a nasty European uppercut ...Clay just isnt gonna give you a good match

Clay won't "give" a good match...but that doesn't mean Cessaro can't put on a great match with Clay. Miz did it, and Cessaro is much better in the ring than Miz, so if anyone can carry Clay, it's Antonio.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kevin3485
Blaze N 3D

Actually, I think this is leading to a Cody Rhodes face turn.

Speaking of cody rhodes he was supposed to be facing Seth Rollins last week I need to see the results of that match they had a mini twitter feud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff