• Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
queenofsleepingforest
Rumblestiltskin
queenofsleepingforest
Rinkimekuta
Why did I just see Captain America fighting final Getsuga ichigo?

What?

She thinks the Winter Soldier looks like the Mugetsu (final Getsuga) from Bleach.
I stopped watching Bleach during the Rescue Rukia arc. I'll just sit in my corner.

Eh, it's a pretty good show...with exception to the unnecessary filler (same with Naruto).

Manga has been pretty good recently. Just waitin' for Aizen to come out and say it was all part of his plan.

I want it to get to the point where they (Soul Reapers) RELEASE Aizen to take on the Quincey. twisted

Loyal Elder

Kaiser Khorosho
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
queenofsleepingforest
Rumblestiltskin

She thinks the Winter Soldier looks like the Mugetsu (final Getsuga) from Bleach.
I stopped watching Bleach during the Rescue Rukia arc. I'll just sit in my corner.

Eh, it's a pretty good show...with exception to the unnecessary filler (same with Naruto).

Manga has been pretty good recently. Just waitin' for Aizen to come out and say it was all part of his plan.

I want it to get to the point where they (Soul Reapers) RELEASE Aizen to take on the Quincey. twisted

Huh, no, he's the one that put them up to this because he realized they were there when he was merged with the Hogyoku which is why he allowed himself to be captured.

Magnetic Punching Bag

Rumblestiltskin
Asstic
FINALLY, the slow burn ends.

#yesmovement

Honestly, this was not a slow burn. Roman Reigns' push into the main event is going to be a slow burn...because that's planned. WWE, since the poor buy rates at Night of Champions and Hell in a Cell, did not want to push Bryan in the main event. If it weren't for the fans hijacking of the shows and voicing their opinion, the WWE still would have gone with Orton vs. Batista...to call it a slow burn gives the WWE too much credit, as any amount of credit would be too much...

Whatever it may be, just glad it's over and hopefully they give Bryan the title

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Can we please just cancel Chrisley Knows Best already...

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Asstic
Rumblestiltskin
Asstic

#yesmovement

Honestly, this was not a slow burn. Roman Reigns' push into the main event is going to be a slow burn...because that's planned. WWE, since the poor buy rates at Night of Champions and Hell in a Cell, did not want to push Bryan in the main event. If it weren't for the fans hijacking of the shows and voicing their opinion, the WWE still would have gone with Orton vs. Batista...to call it a slow burn gives the WWE too much credit, as any amount of credit would be too much...

That's true. With it being WM, the obvious choice would be to send the fans home happy, and Batista winning the title does not do that. However, that could be what happens.

Loyal Elder

Asstic
Rumblestiltskin
Asstic

#yesmovement

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I really don't care for this match, but holy s**t...Sheamus got lit the ******** up...

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eflow Nivek
Kaiser Khorosho
Eflow Nivek
Rumblestiltskin
queenofsleepingforest
Rumblestiltskin

Huh, no, he's the one that put them up to this because he realized they were there when he was merged with the Hogyoku which is why he allowed himself to be captured.

I haven't read the Mugetsu chapter since it came out, but I don't recall Aizen ALLOWING himself to be captured. I remember Ichigo being so OP that Aizen thought that he himself was doing all the damage and didn't realize until too late and Ichigo DESTROYED him. Did he reveal to SS that the Quincey were amassing power?

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
No conchairto? Really?

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
That outfit King is wearing is the cure for fashion

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
...Did someone just drop an f bomb?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
...And then there's this trash...Hey, that alliteration.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay...so Hogan did say 30, and I just misheard him.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Normally, I'd say that they should stop doing this with Rusev...this whole "wow...he's so dominant, we're not even going to put him in a match!" thing. But honestly, they should keep doing it...because he's not going to connect with the audience. So they're spending all this time and energy trying to push a guy who is going to fail...meaning they'll eventually have to stop. Downside, Ziggler's going to be doing a lot more jobbing soon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff