Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

http://vimeo.com/92840704

New tournament will decide the next NXT Women's Champion.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Stupid a** WWE and their stupid a** decisions.

"We have a female wrestler that could potentinally get more people to watch NXT, while being able to carry great matches with other female wrestlers who are rising up, and it could be overall good for business."

"lol jk make a nxt diva title tourny lolz"

This company.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The Dropkick JD

"We have a female wrestler that could potentinally get more people to watch NXT, while being able to carry great matches with other female wrestlers who are rising up, and it could be overall good for business."

This company.

...The ******** are you bitching about? Yeah, she's talented...that's why it makes more sense to have her on the main roster than ******** about on NXT. You're acting like the WWE moved her to the B show...She's on RAW for ******** sake.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

...The ******** are you bitching about? Yeah, she's talented...that's why it makes more sense to have her on the main roster than ******** about on NXT. You're acting like the WWE moved her to the B show...She's on RAW for ******** sake.

+9999

Also I'm sure her whole fanbase has been wanting her on Raw since she debuted on NXT or a little after the fact. She's where her fans want her and where she wants to be.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

I was mentioning how they could potentinally have her on both.

Yeah, she could lose the title. But to lose it on a ******** tournament? Did you totally miss the point of my post?

I never bitched about her being on RAW. I bitched about how they dropped the title, and did absolutely nothing for NXT in the process. Should have at least let her carry both titles over on NXT at least two times before she fully went on RAW. Drop the title on a match at NXT. Get that person over. Have more viewers check it out.

Unbeatable Lunatic

The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

Yeah, she could lose the title. But to lose it on a ******** tournament? Did you totally miss the point of my post?

I never bitched about her being on RAW. I bitched about how they dropped the title, and did absolutely nothing for NXT in the process. Should have at least let her carry both titles over on NXT at least two times before she fully went on RAW. Drop the title on a match at NXT. Get that person over. Have more viewers check it out.

The problem with that scenario is that if Paige loses in NXT than technically that person would have the right to stake a claim for the number one contenders spot for the WWE Diva's Title. This way Paige doesn't have to actually lose so her momentum isn't staggered nor does it devalue the WWE Diva's title. While I also thought they would have her carry around both titles for awhile in order to stir up some more viewership I understand the logic. Her losing was not an option so instead of having Paige squash every diva in NXT they took her out of that playgrounds so the other kids have a chance to shine.
it was kinda cool how paige won the belt from aj so fast. whee

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Could've been handled better. Even the segment itself felt really awkward. And then having Paige on the show immediately after...despite her not having time to be on NXT anymore was just strange editing on WWE's part (yes I realize these are taped way in advance but it could've been cut).

That being said, I can't really be angry about a developmental title vacancy. Yeah, it could've been handled better, but I don't think it really matters in the long run. I would like them to bring Paige back into NXT to face whoever the tournament winner is as a special exhibition match or something, but if they don't, it's no real loss.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

Smarky's already pointed out the problem with having her on both shows, so I won't bother repeating it...other than having her hold both belts means she has to work more shows and the NXT belt is a spot they can easily give to another girl instead. It's not like consistency in NXT is important at all because, as you seem to be forgetting, it's a DEVELOPMENTAL SYSTEM...

And no...I didn't miss the point of your post...you were complaining that she was losing the NXT title. Thing is she's being promoted. And while you weren't bitching that she's on RAW, that's how your post comes off when you act like her being removed from NXT is a crime. NXT is not some sort of pinnacle of wrestling, and I'm sure if you asked Paige her feelings on it, she probably wouldn't be bothered by it since she's the women's champion on the main shows for the company...
so like did page and aj have a re-match for the title/belt?

Unbeatable Lunatic

DarkStorm333

Nope, not yet at least. Kayfab AJ is too embarrassed to show her face on Raw. IRL she is taking time off. Rumors circulating about why range from injuries to marriage to Punk.

She'll probably get her re-match later this summer. I think that feud is going to be great.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

Smarky's already pointed out the problem with having her on both shows, so I won't bother repeating it...other than having her hold both belts means she has to work more shows and the NXT belt is a spot they can easily give to another girl instead. It's not like consistency in NXT is important at all because, as you seem to be forgetting, it's a DEVELOPMENTAL SYSTEM...

And no...I didn't miss the point of your post...you were complaining that she was losing the NXT title. Thing is she's being promoted. And while you weren't bitching that she's on RAW, that's how your post comes off when you act like her being removed from NXT is a crime. NXT is not some sort of pinnacle of wrestling, and I'm sure if you asked Paige her feelings on it, she probably wouldn't be bothered by it since she's the women's champion on the main shows for the company...

NXT is the pinnacle for the future of wrestling in the WWE.

Am I not right there? I'll just ask that much.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

No...you aren't. The pinnacle for the future of wrestling in the WWE is the indies...as obvious by the fact that the ones that are doing the best work in the WWE right now are guys who cut their teeth in the indies and only had minor stops (or zero stops, in the cases of some) at NXT. At best, NXT just gets guys adapted to the WWE style...and that's it.
Smarky Mark
DarkStorm333

Nope, not yet at least. Kayfab AJ is too embarrassed to show her face on Raw. IRL she is taking time off. Rumors circulating about why range from injuries to marriage to Punk.

She'll probably get her re-match later this summer. I think that feud is going to be great.

aj's marrying cm punk?!

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD
Rumblestiltskin
The Dropkick JD

This company.

No...you aren't. The pinnacle for the future of wrestling in the WWE is the indies...as obvious by the fact that the ones that are doing the best work in the WWE right now are guys who cut their teeth in the indies and only had minor stops (or zero stops, in the cases of some) at NXT. At best, NXT just gets guys adapted to the WWE style...and that's it.
Thus making them better suited to be IN the WWE and since WWE is wrestling....

That makes them the future of wrestling. The indies will keep in and be flaky... *coughs*CM Punk*coughs* and the NXT guys and gals will just be dedicated to the company. Thats what is needed and has added a lot of variety in the WWE lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff