Welcome to Gaia! ::

who should come out victorious ar Night of Champion?

Brock Lesnar 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
John Cena 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 247 248 249 > >> >>> »|

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Melina's Return

WWE filmed next weeks episode of RAW. Alicia Fox, Jillian Hall, and Tamnia defeated Natalya, Eve Torres, and Gail Kim. Fox pinned Natalya to win the match. Fox got on the mic and said she's the best Divas Champion ever. Melina came out and attacked Alicia.

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

WWE filmed next weeks episode of RAW. Alicia Fox, Jillian Hall, and Tamnia defeated Natalya, Eve Torres, and Gail Kim. Fox pinned Natalya to win the match. Fox got on the mic and said she's the best Divas Champion ever. Melina came out and attacked Alicia.

I love how you write spoiler and tell what happns in the tittle so now I know what happens. Thank's alot. If your going to write spoiler next time please dont write In the tittle what's going to happen. scream blaugh evil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes! She's coming back!
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

YAY!!!! SHE'S BACK
But: Why RAW, they got like 10 divas, SD! has 4...that actually wrestle.

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Blood Angel Chaos
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

YAY!!!! SHE'S BACK
But: Why RAW, they got like 10 divas, SD! has 4...that actually wrestle.
There were rumors she was brought back to team with Morrison to battle Dibiase and Mayrse.

4,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

Haven't really missed her. She use to be one of my favorites. With her gone more divas got a push which was good I guess (I don't care for diva matches) but with her back now its going to be all her again. rolleyes
cheatfreak25
Blood Angel Chaos
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

YAY!!!! SHE'S BACK
But: Why RAW, they got like 10 divas, SD! has 4...that actually wrestle
There were rumors she was brought back to team with Morrison to battle Dibiase and Mayrse.

Melina/Morrison; that ship has passed.....but thats just me, would that work now that they are both faces

5,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Blood Angel Chaos
cheatfreak25
Blood Angel Chaos
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

YAY!!!! SHE'S BACK

Melina/Morrison; that ship has passed.....but thats just me, would that work now that they are both faces
I know. Thus I used the term "were" some rumors.
cheatfreak25
Blood Angel Chaos
cheatfreak25
Blood Angel Chaos
Izzykun88
Melina's Return

YAY!!!! SHE'S BACK

I know. Thus I used the term "were" some rumors.

And and and....Mercurys back.

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cena Bashes An NXT Rookie

John Cena posted the following on his Twitter account:

"If Percy Watson makes another one of those faces where I'm supposed to think he's mad but it looks like he just crapped himself...I'll eliminated him. He has gone downhill every single week. Disappointing. He is really one hell of an athlete. I think he may be suffering from yep yep syndrome. Looking for something special when all he needs is what he's got."

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Izzykun88

"If Percy Watson makes another one of those faces where I'm supposed to think he's mad but it looks like he just crapped himself...I'll eliminated him. He has gone downhill every single week. Disappointing. He is really one hell of an athlete. I think he may be suffering from yep yep syndrome. Looking for something special when all he needs is what he's got."

Eh, I wouldn't say he bashed Watson (or Sheffield). It's an honest assessment and one I agree with.

The only thing Cena really bashed...was grammar...(see bolded text)

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kevin3485
Izzykun88

Eh, I wouldn't say he bashed Watson (or Sheffield). It's an honest assessment and one I agree with.

But seriously, do we expect that much out of Cena nowadays?

2,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kevin3485
Izzykun88

I thought the same thing. It's actually a fair constructive critisism. 3nodding

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Possible feud update

A source in WWE says plans for a John Morrison and Melina vs. Ted DiBiase and Maryse feud have been put on hold and might be resumed after the summer.

Undertaker vs. Kane feud

There is talk of having the Undertaker wrestle Kane at Night of Champions on September 19th and then a rematch at October’s Hell in a Cell PPV. The Undertaker has been out of action for several weeks and is expected to appear at Summerslam.

WWE Diva Named Top Female Wrestler in North America

On September 7th, Pro Wrestling Illustrated will release an issue featuring the third annual "PWI Female 50" list, which ranks the top 50 female wrestlers in North America. It has been revealed that WWE Diva Michelle McCool will rank number one on the list, topping last year's number one female, Mickie James. PWI noted that the decision was made based on the following:

FACT: In June 2009, McCool became the first woman in WWE history to have held both the Divas and Women's championships, thanks to a win over Melina.

FACT: Over the past 12 months, McCool has scored pinfall victories over Melina, Gail Kim, and Mickie James—three of the most decorated women wrestlers of the past decade.

FACT: From July 1, 2009, through June 30, 2010, McCool held (or co-held) the WWE Women’s championship for 325 of 365 days.
Will I be successful if I sleep with Undertaker?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff