Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The most recent episode...and a pretty good one in my opinion.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Is this the one that Twitter is raging about? Hero vs. Black?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IndystarX
Is this the one that Twitter is raging about? Hero vs. Black?

Yes...which was actually a decent match. Also had a great segment with Bronson in there. He reminds me of Bubba Ray, but with a more technical base.
I wish my internet wasn't shitty so i could watch the video gonk someone do a play by play jk

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hero and Black always put on a good show. First time I saw them go against each other was at an ROH show in Chicago about 1 1/2 years ago. Good match.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jedinightwing
Hero and Black always put on a good show. First time I saw them go against each other was at an ROH show in Chicago about 1 1/2 years ago. Good match.

That's something I'm really impressed with in FCW...they acknowledge that the guys have wrestled somewhere else.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
jedinightwing

That's something I'm really impressed with in FCW...they acknowledge that the guys have wrestled somewhere else.

I agree. also, I loved how Regal kept saying "We're not here to talk about that. Call the match" You really don't hear any good play by play anymore. also loved his comment "Why would you wear a mask and tell everyone your name? Kinda defeats the point of wearing a mask"

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

I agree. also, I loved how Regal kept saying "We're not here to talk about that. Call the match" You really don't hear any good play by play anymore. also loved his comment "Why would you wear a mask and tell everyone your name? Kinda defeats the point of wearing a mask"

Regal is gold on the announce team. I'm hoping they release King soon and replace him with Regal. Imagine Cole trying to get smart with him...

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

Regal is gold on the announce team. I'm hoping they release King soon and replace him with Regal. Imagine Cole trying to get smart with him...
That would be a great replacement. And a smart one at that. Cole seems to be better at calling the matches though when he doesn't have someone telling him what to say through the headphones.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

That would be a great replacement. And a smart one at that. Cole seems to be better at calling the matches though when he doesn't have someone telling him what to say through the headphones.

Cole's better period when he doesn't have someone yelling at him in the headphones...

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

Cole's better period when he doesn't have someone yelling at him in the headphones...

Yup. I do believe thats also one of the main factors that led to Foley going to TNA.
Easy solution. Clone Gordon Solie.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

Yup. I do believe thats also one of the main factors that led to Foley going to TNA.

I think it's a little too late to clone Gordon Solie...and he wouldn't be good for today's audience considering his voice lacks any kind of energy.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

I think it's a little too late to clone Gordon Solie...and he wouldn't be good for today's audience considering his voice lacks any kind of energy.

Well, only other option is time travel back to get Jim Ross before he had a stroke and bells palsy. Or resurrect Gorilla Monsoon. wink rebuild him. we have the technology...oh wait...thats steve austin (or at least his knee's)

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

Well, only other option is time travel back to get Jim Ross before he had a stroke and bells palsy. Or resurrect Gorilla Monsoon. wink rebuild him. we have the technology...oh wait...thats steve austin (or at least his knee's)

They've had Jim call a couple shows with Regal...which was awesome. I also don't mind Chris Russo too much. It's a shame he's got such a terrible last name though.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing
kevin3485
jedinightwing

They've had Jim call a couple shows with Regal...which was awesome. I also don't mind Chris Russo too much. It's a shame he's got such a terrible last name though.

yeah but they can always have him use a different last name. It's not like casual fans know him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff