Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ppv was a good one to me. ...not amazing but not bad!

And holy s**t at the guy with 29 straight ppvs sign

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rinkimekuta
Ppv was a good one to me. ...not amazing but not bad!

And holy s**t at the guy with 29 straight ppvs sign

The matches were good. The finishes...not so much. The Rhodes', #1 Contender, and Ambrose/BNB were HORRIBLE finishes.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kaiser Khorosho
What a s**t spear. What a s**t finish. What a s**t main event at Wrestlemania.

WHAT THE ******** WAS EVEN THE POINT OF HAVING THIS MATCH?! NOBODY wants to see Lesnar vs. Reigns.

WHERE THE ******** IS ROLLINS?!

I definitely do! Rather him have a strong opponent than little bryan! And the point of the match was because they needed a main event since they have a part time champion! I will reserve my judgement for the actual match rather than writing it off before it happens!

Dapper Puppy

I want to see Roman vs Brock as well. WWE has got me intrigued.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
Whenever a pay-per-view is about to happen, Dean doesn't get to fight as much. In a lot of pay-per-view matches, Dean Ambrose has been losing. I was really looking forward to seeing Dean win this time and get the title. But no.. They delay it further. It's hard to enjoy Fast Lane when I am so disappointed.. A huge upset.

I'm glad Seth's team won, and that Randy came back to kick his a**. I'm glad Roman won, even though it's not fair. He should have had a match with Curtis Axel first.

Hilarious Genius

Literally eat a d**k Roman

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rinkimekuta
Kaiser Khorosho
What a s**t spear. What a s**t finish. What a s**t main event at Wrestlemania.

WHAT THE ******** WAS EVEN THE POINT OF HAVING THIS MATCH?! NOBODY wants to see Lesnar vs. Reigns.

WHERE THE ******** IS ROLLINS?!

I definitely do! Rather him have a strong opponent than little bryan! And the point of the match was because they needed a main event since they have a part time champion! I will reserve my judgement for the actual match rather than writing it off before it happens!

Brock cannot carry a match by himself. That's probably one of the reasons he's had what? THREE matches in the last 12 months? Maybe four? Reigns is too green to main event Mania, let alone with someone like Lesnar.

Lesnar's beaten Trips and Cena on multiple occasions within the last three years and beat Taker at Mania. See, that's the problem. Bryan has been built up in that same time frame by becoming the darling of the WWE universe and beating all comers (and if not, putting on THE BEST matches of the year). What's Reigns done? He was the muscle of the Shield, rubbed the Authority the wrong way, and got himself injured. Oh, and he came back and won the worst Rumble match in history. The fans hate him. He doesn't deserve the spot at mania. He's not ready. He's still not legitimate enough. A match, sure, but the MAIN EVENT?! HELL NO!

I used to like Reigns. I really did. But after his injury, he's been put on a pedestal that he doesn't deserve. Had he not been out with an injury, he'd have been able to have been built properly. If he'd have won the rumble after being in the main event picture since before his injury, or even if they had booked the rumble better, but no, he was dead for most of the last ten minutes, and then The Rock came out and made things worse because it looked like he needed the help of THE all time great. And tonight? He looked weak, honestly, and he BARELY managed to beat Bryan. How in the hell can he realistically beat Lesnar after what Lesnar's done in the last 30 months?

Anxious Noob

I thought I was watching Raw for like 3/4's of this show also this is one of the worst crowds I have ever seen in my life.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
For those dissing the crowd...come on people...it's Memphis. That crowd only had five last names among them, and 30 brain cells to share (it's not their fault...it's the moonshine and inbreeding). If the gene pool in Tennessee were any more shallow, it'd be posting selfies on its Instagram.

As for the actual PPV, there were very few moments where I wasn't questioning the booking decisions...and then I remembered what company I was watching. Stupid decisions were made, yet again.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Can you really expect anything out of a filler ppv? Okay, Cesaro/Kidd winning the belts, fine.

The rest of this is just build up to WM. It would have been more useful to not have a ppv at all.

Oh, and bringing back the low blow? I like the idea, but it sorta makes Rusev look weaker if he has to resort to it to win. And implies Russians are cheaters.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
What happens if/when Taker beats Wyatt? The streak doesn't matter anymore and Wyatt is probably one of the most popular heels right now. Would it be a depush and he'd take some time off and come back as a face? OH GOD...WITH HIS BROTHER, BO. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff