Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Punk

www.pwmania.com

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Dolph Ziggler b. DJ Gabriel
- Ziggler gets the win following his finisher.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)
* ECW opens with Theodore Long in the ring. He says that Matt Hardy has requested his release from ECW and will now be on SmackDown. He then announces that Boogeyman is in the building. Jack Swagger comes out and interrupts him. Swagger says that there is going to be a championship celebration tonight. Boogeyman comes out from under the ring and chases him off.

* Ricky Ortiz vs. Boogeyman
- Ortiz comes out and tries to give Boogeyman a rally towel. Boogeyman clotheslines him out of the ring. Ortiz runs to the back. The match never officially gets started.

* Jack Swagger is shown backstage. Someone has stolen his championship belt.

* A Tribute to the Troops video package is shown.

* Finlay b. Paul Burchill
- Katie Lea is out with Paul Burchill and Hornswoggle is with Finlay. The match goes back and forth for a while until Hornswoggle distracts Burchill long enough for Finlay to gain the advantage. Finlay gets the win following his Celtic Cross finisher. During the match Hornswoggle chases Katie Lea around ringside.

* Backstage Swagger tries to get Tiffany to help him find the missing ECW Championship belt.

* Jack Swagger then confronts Mark Henry about the belt.

* Mark Henry b. Tommy Dreamer
- Mark Henry misses an elbow drop and slams into the ring. Tommy Dreamer goes to the top rope and jumps off. Henry catches him and hits the World's Strongest Slam followed by a pinfall.

* Theodore Long, Tiffany, and Jack Swagger head to the ring to get Swagger's ECW title belt back. Theodore Long gets on the mic and calls out whomever stole the title. Finlay makes his way out to ringside. Hornswoggle appears from underneath the ring with the ECW Championship belt. Swagger hits Hornswoggle and Finlay takes him out with a shot to the head to end this week's ECW.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yay!! Matt's on smackdown!

Hardcore Punk

I'm surprised to see Matt's switch since he was one of the only big guys on ECW.

Now that brand pretty much only has Finlay as their biggest name. sweatdrop

Damn the roster seems to be getting thinner and thinner since they revived ECW. xd
So this means I have to wait till Friday for some good stuff to happen
Am I the only one finding the idea of Hornswoggle chasing Katie Lea interesting?

Anyways, looks like an interesting show, as far as ECW in it's current downtrodden b*****d stepchild form is concerned. That Tribute to the Troops thing must only be played in the arena, cause it would make no sense to have it during the show. Also, Finlay for the title? dont see it happening...

Aged Genius

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Oh ECW, how you truly do not want me to watch you...

Hardcore Punk

Lynx Raven Raide
Am I the only one finding the idea of Hornswoggle chasing Katie Lea interesting?

Anyways, looks like an interesting show, as far as ECW in it's current downtrodden b*****d stepchild form is concerned. That Tribute to the Troops thing must only be played in the arena, cause it would make no sense to have it during the show. Also, Finlay for the title? dont see it happening...

I could see Finlay as champ considering he is the last credible guy on the show other than Swagger.
vik stryker

Hardcore Punk

I will probably watch it since there is nothing else on Tuesday night. sweatdrop

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Captain Jeff
vik stryker

rolleyes

House is on Mondays now, I can watch this all I want.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And with the dish-diver-thing, I can record any two shows I want from any TV in the house, and still watch live TV. I'll never miss a show again.

Ace is the place

Boom, tough actin' Tinactin

Hardcore Punk

Decavolty
Captain Jeff
vik stryker

rolleyes

And with the dish-diver-thing, I can record any two shows I want from any TV in the house, and still watch live TV. I'll never miss a show again.

Ace is the place

Eh my friend has all 4 seasons of House on DVD so I can watch them anytime.

Plus I am kinda itchin to see the Boogeyman. I am also curious on how they eventually plan to keep running the show with such a slim roster.

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wereameba
Decavolty
Captain Jeff
vik stryker

rolleyes

Ace is the place

Eh my friend has all 4 seasons of House on DVD so I can watch them anytime.

Plus I am kinda itchin to see the Boogeyman. I am also curious on how they eventually plan to keep running the show with such a slim roster.

I dunnoooo.....maybe use the FCW graduates?
Blah.
But Yay! Matt's On Smackdown Now! (:

Aged Genius

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Decavolty
Captain Jeff
vik stryker

rolleyes

Ace is the place

I scoff at your eye-roll, sir.

Two-and-a-half matches and zany backstage shenanigans. I'm sorry... I just don't feel I need to waste my time with such. Beef up the roster with more new talent and let Bourne get healthy (if he's going to stay on ECW...); then we'll talk.

I'm not a blanket ECW hater. But if the show sounds like crap, I'm not going to bother.
The only thing that looks decent is Jack Swagger confronting Mark Henry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff