Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daniel Bryan or CM Punk?

Daniel Bryan 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
CM Punk 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
Both 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Neither 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
I just want to see a good match. 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Ok. Who's ready for "Over the Limit" Daniel Bryan aka Bryan Danielson vs. CM Punk? I am. Yes, I know they both have faced each other before, but I'm excited. I honestly don't care who wins the match, but like most things in life nowadays I'm going to now join a team. heart So I'm team Daniel Bryan aka team Bryan Danielson aka team American Dragon aka team Yes,Yes,Yes heart
Whom are you choosing?
Punk all day errday

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm not picking a "team" (come on...let's not tarnish this greatness with references to Twilight). I'm just looking forward to an excellent match...which would be even better if DB won the belt. Punk's had the belt for too long now, and he's going to need to chase for awhile. Give it to DB, let him hold it til Mania for the true rematch. It'd help get DB over more as a heel (he's already, in my opinion, the greatest heel character in the show. Now he just needs to be booked like it). The only thing that sucks is that the WWE creative team is not giving them hardly any time to plug the match. Yeah, it's going to be a great match, so they could just rely on that, but how much better would it be with a good strong storyline...where are the stakes in this match? There aren't any, aside from the belt.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Picking teams is lame! Let's go Dragon! Let's go Punk!

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Punk, no doubt.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I have no problem with Bryan Danielson beating Punk at the next PPV.
That said, If CM Punk retains the strap, I would like to see Jericho win the WHC and build to a unification match for the titles. Only reason I could see something like this happening is because the belts really don't mean anything anymore (otherwise, they wouldn't be doing title matches mid-card), and neither does the brand split since the super show concept ditched the idea of 2 separate rosters (keep in mind the brand split was part of the reason they brought the WHC back).
Punk. Daniel Bryan has been getting on my nerves.

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
11alexia11

He's a heel. He's supposed to get on your nerves.
jedinightwing
11alexia11

I have to give it to Bryan. He is doing a good job as a heel. He's extremely annoying and nerve racking. Can't believe I had my doubts about him as a heel in the WWE.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nekoichiban
jedinightwing
11alexia11

I have to give it to Bryan. He is doing a good job as a heel. He's extremely annoying and nerve racking. Can't believe I had my doubts about him as a heel in the WWE.

Danielson and Punk are both great as heels. I kind of wish they'd let Danielson do what he did when he was ROH world champion, having the announcer add something to piss off the crowd

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
On the one hand, I'm still loving having Punk as WWE Champion. But I agree with Kevin that he's held it for long enough now.

And in the other hand, I want Bryan to be Champion too. Good god. Who to really go for? gonk

And teams? Dude, or miss, no. Just no. I like both. This ain't no OMG TEAM EDWARD. No. burning_eyes

Nuclear Disaster

This would be really great if the WWE Championship still meant something.
Cmpunk is best in the world

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces