Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Blaze N 3D
Why is this thread still going on??? I gave up a long time ago my opinion hasent change and neither has you guys lets pack up and go back to being fans of wrestling

All it takes is one dumbass to bring more attention to a thread...regardless of how irrelevant it is. If you look at the other posts, I think you can see why it was revived.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
A. Your context examples only more prove my point!
B. Learn something from Wikipedia...There is a reason I told you to pick up a dictionary
C. I never said anyone was off topic. What I said is that they were stupid because they were telling Blaze to shut up when he was just debating the topic. Reading is fundamental. ******** dumbass.

D. CM Punk: (paraphrasing) Gay marriage should be legal why deny people their rights? Don't give me that sanctity bull because divorce rate is at 50% in this country!
Fan: Men and women are meant for each other! The thought of two homos together makes me sick!
CM Punk: Go kill yourself!

Context: Written or spoken word(s) that can be defined by the conversation surrounding said word(s).
As I stated before regardless of how he meant it he was in the wrong! But please point out to me what part of the surrounding conversation says shut up.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Rinkimekuta
B. Learn something from Wikipedia...There is a reason I told you to pick up a dictionary
C. I never said anyone was off topic. What I said is that they were stupid because they were telling Blaze to shut up when he was just debating the topic. Reading is fundamental. ******** dumbass.

D. CM Punk: (paraphrasing) Gay marriage should be legal why deny people their rights? Don't give me that sanctity bull because divorce rate is at 50% in this country!
Fan: Men and women are meant for each other! The thought of two homos together makes me sick!

Context: Written or spoken word(s) that can be defined by the conversation surrounding said word(s).
As I stated before regardless of how he meant it he was in the wrong! But please point out to me what part of the surrounding conversation says shut up.

B. The fact you even mention Wikipedia, an unreliable source makes that whole fact invalid.
C. So we can't tell someone to shut up? At least we didn't tell him to kill himself, because apparently we would seriously mean it.

D. Paraphrasing. Nice. Because insulting people who like each other by calling them homos, and giving no reasonable fact to back up the most likely inbred/and or christian's logic is totally logical. I say inbred, and or redneck AND OR christian, because those are mostly the people who are against gay marriage. Mainly because it doesn't allow it in the bible, or because it's just "wrong" in redneck logic. I'm getting off on a rant now of stupidity of rednecks, who watch cars go around in a circle for three hours straight and are entertained, and Christians, who follow a made up book of fairly tales that was re-written throughout the ages, are allowed to decide whether or not a gender loving an another gender is good or not. Moving on.

And yeah, like I said, Punk totally mean for that guy to kill himself.

Because, as said, when you missed my post amazingly.

When kids tell kids they hate each other in the playground, they totally mean it.

Or when a kid tells their parents, I hope you die, after getting grounded, they totally mean it.

Yeah, you have some logic.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rinkimekuta

You do realize a dictionary is different from Wikipedia, yes?

Quote:

I agree, reading IS fundamental. You might want to give it a try sometime.

Quote:

Well, did the fan respond?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rinkimekuta

You've obviously failed reading comprehension. I'm tired of repeating the SAME EXACT ARGUMENTS to you and reading your same ignorant drivel. I'm done playing with you, son. You can go back to lurking now.

Friendly Werewolf

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

You've obviously failed reading comprehension. I'm tired of repeating the SAME EXACT ARGUMENTS to you and reading your same ignorant drivel. I'm done playing with you, son. You can go back to lurking now.

By your example good sir. Since again I have to break it down for the lack of intelligence you obviously have
A. In example one you give a kid yelling in a store calling his mom a b***h! The CONTEXT of that would be the anger meaning it is a serious moment
B. In example one part two you give a gay guy laughing with his female friends and calls one a b***h. The CONTEXT is the joyous moment a moment of happy! Therefore not a serious moment.
C. CM Punk's situation was not one of happy! If anything the comment he made was out of anger or something close to it!
You have proven my point yet you don't realize you have. It is amusing how stupid your really are! Reading Comprehension was obviously taught by a retard in your school district!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

By your example good sir. Since again I have to break it down for the lack of intelligence you obviously have
A. In example one you give a kid yelling in a store calling his mom a b***h! The CONTEXT of that would be the anger meaning it is a serious moment
B. In example one part two you give a gay guy laughing with his female friends and calls one a b***h. The CONTEXT is the joyous moment a moment of happy! Therefore not a serious moment.
C. CM Punk's situation was not one of happy! If anything the comment he made was out of anger or something close to it!
You have proven my point yet you don't realize you have. It is amusing how stupid your really are! Reading Comprehension was obviously taught by a retard in your school district!

Just because the context isn't happy....doesn't mean he was actually telling the kid to kill himself. It's an expression....like "go suck a d**k," "rot in hell," "go ******** yourself," etc. You clearly get that from the context. Please, for the love of ******** god, get that through your ******** head. I'm tired of having to repeat it...even more so when you come in with this bullshit "you're all idiots" attitude when you clearly do not have the slightest ******** clue what you're talking about. YOU ARE DONE.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The_Rising_JD
Rinkimekuta

B. The fact you even mention Wikipedia, an unreliable source makes that whole fact invalid.
C. So we can't tell someone to shut up? At least we didn't tell him to kill himself, because apparently we would seriously mean it.

D. Paraphrasing. Nice. Because insulting people who like each other by calling them homos, and giving no reasonable fact to back up the most likely inbred/and or christian's logic is totally logical. I say inbred, and or redneck AND OR christian, because those are mostly the people who are against gay marriage. Mainly because it doesn't allow it in the bible, or because it's just "wrong" in redneck logic. I'm getting off on a rant now of stupidity of rednecks, who watch cars go around in a circle for three hours straight and are entertained, and Christians, who follow a made up book of fairly tales that was re-written throughout the ages, are allowed to decide whether or not a gender loving an another gender is good or not. Moving on.

And yeah, like I said, Punk totally mean for that guy to kill himself.

Because, as said, when you missed my post amazingly.

When kids tell kids they hate each other in the playground, they totally mean it.

Or when a kid tells their parents, I hope you die, after getting grounded, they totally mean it.

Yeah, you have some logic.

..........I didn't miss your post I read the first two words and decided to ignore. When kids do say I hate you in a fit of anger at that point in time of the moment it is actually meant! They usually regret saying it later because of that reason...Was that logic good enough for you? You sitting here insulting Christians makes you no better than the fan! You are just as ignorant for not understanding. It isn't ignorance because it's what they think how they feel. They know what they know they just do not approve that is their opinion. You on the other hand are massively ignorant they are following the morals or the book the beliefs of the book. They have something to believe in. And you sit here and insult them for their way of life?
You have some logic there....

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

Oh THIS oughta be good.

Quote:

But does the kid truly mean to call his mother a b***h because that's what the child thinks, or is it simply because he is angry? Context only dictates that he said the word given the situation, not that he truly means to call his mother a b***h.

Next.

Quote:
B. In example one part two you give a gay guy laughing with his female friends and calls one a b***h. The CONTEXT is the joyous moment a moment of happy! Therefore not a serious moment

Well, you got that one right.

Quote:

Hence why he apologized for getting too heated in the argument. Notice what I said there; use that second-rate reading comprehension you have. He apologized for his ATTITUDE. NOT the words he chose.

If you need, I can dumb it down further, but I'd rather not have to stoop as low as deal with a sperm that should never have reached the egg.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

Just because the context isn't happy....doesn't mean he was actually telling the kid to kill himself. It's an expression....like "go suck a d**k," "rot in hell," "go ******** yourself," etc. You clearly get that from the context. Please, for the love of ******** god, get that through your ******** head. I'm tired of having to repeat it...even more so when you come in with this bullshit "you're all idiots" attitude when you clearly do not have the slightest ******** clue what you're talking about. YOU ARE DONE.
Is that the case? Disproving your stupid yet again.
A. Go rot in hell, etc. ARE NOT EXPRESSIONS! 95% of the people who make this claim are literally meaning you should go to hell and rot there! They literally mean go suck a d**k! They literally mean go stretch your d**k around to your a*****e and ******** yourself (Uncomfortable,,borderline impossible seeing as how most males aren't long enough to do so and will have to leave from your presence to do so) They literally mean go kill yourself because you being here is annoying.
B. There is no way, just because it is how you think, that you can say CM Punk means it in a way of saying shut up SO from the context surrounding the situation is aggressive! That is all you can take from the context you are so heavily arguing! Unless of course you and CM Punk have the same mind!
C. Expression: Kill two birds with one stone: Meaning: Taking care of two problems with one solution!
You get that through your head! That not everyone thinks the way you think including CM Punk, Just because it is the way you and your friends mean it doesn't mean that it is how CM Punk means it! Regardless of how you think of CM Punk you know nothing of him! SO again to go with the topic at hand CM PUNK WAS INDEED IN THE WRONG!!!!!!!! I am done...You are dismissed!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

A. Go rot in hell, etc. ARE NOT EXPRESSIONS! 95% of the people who make this claim are literally meaning you should go to hell and rot there! They literally mean go suck a d**k! They literally mean go stretch your d**k around to your a*****e and ******** yourself (Uncomfortable,,borderline impossible seeing as how most males aren't long enough to do so and will have to leave from your presence to do so) They literally mean go kill yourself because you being here is annoying.
B. There is no way, just because it is how you think, that you can say CM Punk means it in a way of saying shut up SO from the context surrounding the situation is aggressive! That is all you can take from the context you are so heavily arguing! Unless of course you and CM Punk have the same mind!
C. Expression: Kill two birds with one stone: Meaning: Taking care of two problems with one solution!
You get that through your head! That not everyone thinks the way you think including CM Punk, Just because it is the way you and your friends mean it doesn't mean that it is how CM Punk means it! Regardless of how you think of CM Punk you know nothing of him! SO again to go with the topic at hand CM PUNK WAS INDEED IN THE WRONG!!!!!!!! I am done...You are dismissed!

You are done...because nothing of what you said has been right and I'm tired of correcting you.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

You just enjoy being a glutton for punishment, don't you?

Quote:

Or, and I may be being bold here...they just want to end the discussion as bluntly as possible.

Quote:

Hence why he apologized for getting aggressive. I still wonder what your point is in all of this.

Quote:

Incorrect: it means killing two birds with one stone. Literacy and context clues, try using them next time.

Quote:
You get that through your head! That not everyone thinks the way you think including CM Punk, Just because it is the way you and your friends mean it doesn't mean that it is how CM Punk means it!

Given that the kid didn't respond after that, he intended the comment to be a punctuation point to the discussion. You don't have to think like the person to see that.

Quote:
Regardless of how you think of CM Punk you know nothing of him!

How deliciously ironic.

Quote:
SO again to go with the topic at hand CM PUNK WAS INDEED IN THE WRONG!!!!!!!!

His attitude, certainly. His response? Warranted. The apology? Necessary to keep good PR.

Seriously, how many more times do I need to keep beating you back down?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In short, Rinkimekuta, go kill yourself.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dion Necurat
Rinkimekuta
kevin3485
Rinkimekuta

Oh THIS oughta be good.

Quote:

But does the kid truly mean to call his mother a b***h because that's what the child thinks, or is it simply because he is angry? Context only dictates that he said the word given the situation, not that he truly means to call his mother a b***h.

Next.

Quote:
B. In example one part two you give a gay guy laughing with his female friends and calls one a b***h. The CONTEXT is the joyous moment a moment of happy! Therefore not a serious moment

Well, you got that one right.

Quote:

Hence why he apologized for getting too heated in the argument. Notice what I said there; use that second-rate reading comprehension you have. He apologized for his ATTITUDE. NOT the words he chose.

If you need, I can dumb it down further, but I'd rather not have to stoop as low as deal with a sperm that should never have reached the egg.
I am failing to see what you are arguing here? are you saying he meant what he said he is just sorry he got so angry that he said it? And yes I do believe in the fit of anger the kid meant to call his mother a b***h but, once calmed down regrets that he called his mother such a name! "The angrier you get the more the truth escapes your lips" Those things you hold your tongue about and keep inside, seem come out when you get upset! You have a day, sir or madam!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff