Welcome to Gaia! ::

BIG BACKSTAGE BLOWUP AT EXTREME RULES PPV

Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar.
According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.

The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war.

When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum per month.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
...What. The F**k. See? Once an a*****e, always an a*****e, I'll say.

And this guy has fans. HA. What an embarrasment.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
While I don't agree with how Lesnar handled it, he makes a VERY good argument. Cena did s**t on him with that promo...just as he shits on the rest of the wrestling business...

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I wouldn't doubt it if it was something that was already pre-planned. Remember what happened to Brett Hart back in the day ? Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
You two guys are still hating on Lesnar?

Old news, moving on. Haters will never open their eyes. Cena pulls a bull s**t move out of his a**, and Lesnar's the bad guy. Right. Please just remove yourselves from this page.

Cena went against the script, took 20 minutes of just getting the s**t beat out of him, to get up and say "I love you guys, blah" not even acting injured.

Yet, you all stay here, ignore what he did, how he takes no punishment, but rather blames the victim Lesnar. Please, just stiffle yourselves.

And I'm not looking for a huge quote argument, it just amazes me how much you hate on Lesnar. And I stll don't see that good of a reason.

This is exactly how the post above me said it.

Cena is a common day HBK. A huge a** kisser.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The_Rising_JD
You guys are still hating on Lesnar?

Old news, moving on. Haters will never open their eyes. Cena pulls a bull s**t move out of his a**, and Lesnar's the bad guy. Right. Please just remove yourselves from this page.

Cena went against the script, took 20 minutes of just getting the s**t beat out of him, to get up and say "I love you guys, blah" not even acting injured.

Yet, you all stay here, ignore what he did, how he takes no punishment, but rather blames the victim Lesnar. Please, just stiffle yourselves.

And I'm not looking for a huge quote argument, it just amazes me how much you hate on Lesnar. And I stll don't see that good of a reason.

Note: Read the thread again. The OP and Juan's comments may have been hate (not Juan's so much), but the other two responses (mine and Skye's) weren't hate at all...

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I didn't mean to imply you two were hating on Lesnar. My bad, I'll reword it.

I hardly see you two constantly spamming, "see dis y lesnar suk. he get mad cuz he got fuked over by cena and cena take no punishment again, hbk all over again"
kevin3485
The_Rising_JD

Note: Read the thread again. The OP and Juan's comments may have been hate (not Juan's so much), but the other two responses (mine and Skye's) weren't hate at all...

I didn't mean to come off as hateful i'm just reporting the story here for people to discuss

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Then Str8edge, I apologize to you.

Took this the wrong way. And I'm sorry for that.

To Junato Shet or whatever, I still want to hear his logic.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

A 5 million dollar contract for just two apperances??? seems fishy to me..WWE Management are some dirty bastards to do that to Lesner Im starting to think the only reason they brought him back was to make a mockery of him and prevent Cena for having to explain why he lost to the rock and the statements he said during their promos

Swashbuckling Knight

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Apparently the "breaking HHH's arm" is a work to build a match between them at Summer Slam. Also Lesner's contract only has him slated to do a minimum of 2 shows a month. So yeah. They can write him off tv until after the PPV. apparently that was in the works before his blow up backstage.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
XStr8EdgeX
kevin3485
The_Rising_JD

I didn't mean to come off as hateful i'm just reporting the story here for people to discuss

My bad. On a second glance, I totally misrepresented you. And Juan's is just a gut opinion to a guy reacting badly to a bad situation. Depending on how big of a blow up it was, it could definitely be seen as overreacting, even if I completely agree with his sentiment.

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I understand that Cena pulled a d**k move (which is odd since Cena is known to be the nicest wrestler in the company) but still Lesnar blowing up doesn't do him any favors, if anything, probably got him massive heat with the backstage. I am sure there are still people within the WWE that looked down at him for leaving and having the shitty Goldberg match

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
IndystarX
I understand that Cena pulled a d**k move (which is odd since Cena is known to be the nicest wrestler in the company) but still Lesnar blowing up doesn't do him any favors, if anything, probably got him massive heat with the backstage. I am sure there are still people within the WWE that looked down at him for leaving and having the shitty Goldberg match

Tell that to Michael Tarver...if you can find him. Truth is, a lot of guys speak highly of Cena because they're afraid of management coming down on them if they don't. Even guys not in the company want to keep that bridge intact, so they won't diss the man. There are very few guys who are actually willing to diss the man, and they're usually blown off as being bitter. And as for the fans, my friend actually met him. She's not a wrestling fan, so she didn't really know who he was, and he treated her like s**t because of it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff