9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Between Incepted and I, we've chosen these three:
Blu Chalk
Shiver`
Ky Calypso

@Shiver, you said you wanted any female character. I'd suggest Tina or Santana. However, if you'd like to choose a different one, I'd look at the character list at glee.wikia.com. ^^

Again, congrats to everyone we've chosen. The auction will start as soon as everyone has finished their theme picture. For the time being, I'd like you all to fill out this form and post it here:

Username:
Theme color: (So the banner I make for you matches your theme picture. Hex code would be best).
About:
HB offer:
AB offer:
Samples/Gallery: (you may put thumbnails here if you'd like)
What you draw:
What you don't draw:
Additional info:

I'd also like some opinions on what the AB price should be.
Confirmed characters so far:
Lady Amaranthine: Rachel.
Incepted Dream: Quinn.
Blu Chalk: Puck.
Shiver: -
Ky Calypso: Brittany.

If you want to make any changes, post in the thread or PM me.

The theme picture should be a maximum of 300 pixels wide. Length doesn't matter too much.
Username:Incepted Dream
About:
Hi,you can call me Kim,Yumei[formally was -Yumei-Samurai-],Incepted,Dream,etc XD
I enjoy playing MMRPG and drawing in my spare time.I only love drawing chibi`s o/
HB offer:CG Mini Chibi
AB offer:Animated CG Mini Chibi or CG Mini Chibi Couple
Samples/Gallery:User ImageUser ImageUser Image
What you draw:
Girls/Boys
Couples/Groups
Weapons
Some Furries/Mecha
What you don't draw:
Nudity
Anything over PG-13
Some Furries/Mecha
Clutter Avatars/OCs
Additional info:I LOVE SHEEPS D8

Frozen Sex Symbol

Yea! Thanks for picking me. ^_^ I'll get started drawing my theme picture tomorrow.

Username: Shiver`
Character: Tina Cohen
About: Hello, I'm Shiver and lack all music talents. Which is probably why I enjoy watching musicals! Now as for drawing, I do love to draw and I call my art strange cartoony pin-up-ish style. *do worry fellas I do draw guys too!
HB offer: 1 Full body colored
AB offer: ***not sure yet, once we figure out a AB I'll post it.
Samples/Gallery: ✖ DA Gallery
What you draw: Males/Females. Avatars/OC/fan art. Most anything really.
What you don't draw: Anything against the TOS.
Additional info: Nopa~ whee
Shiver`
Yea! Thanks for picking me. ^_^ I'll get started drawing my theme picture tomorrow.

About: Hello, I'm Shiver and lack all music talents. Which is probably why I enjoy watching musicals! Now as for drawing, I do love to draw and I call my art strange cartoony pin-up-ish style. *do worry fellas I do draw guys too!

Yay! Thank you! I edited the form just a second ago. Would you mind adding your theme color? I'm making banners for everyone with just their usernames with a certain color. If you want to wait to figure that out until after you finish your theme picture, that's fine too. ^^ Hex code preferred.

Frozen Sex Symbol

Lady Amaranthine
Shiver`

Yay! Thank you! I edited the form just a second ago. Would you mind adding your theme color? I'm making banners for everyone with just their usernames with a certain color. If you want to wait to figure that out until after you finish your theme picture, that's fine too. ^^ Hex code preferred.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll wait till I start coloring my theme picture then. I will probably be a dark blue color *to match her hair highlights*. I'll be sure to post the color code as soon I know for sure.
Shiver`
Lady Amaranthine
Shiver`

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll wait till I start coloring my theme picture then. I will probably be a dark blue color *to match her hair highlights*. I'll be sure to post the color code as soon I know for sure.
Sounds good! Thank you so much for replying early.

Heart Star

Awesome! I can't wait to get this rollin'!
Thanks for picking me!

Username: Ky Calypso
Character: Brittany Pierce
About: There are 3 things that make up this cool gal: sugar, spice, and chicken fried rice. She's currently an animation student at SVA and loves a good artistic challenge, although off the drawing board, Ky is a bit slow on the uptake.
HB offer: 1 headshot, 1 waistshot, 1 fullbody
AB offer: 3 fullbodies or 2 scenes (multiple characters)
Samples/Gallery: magic portal to artland
What you draw: Avatars, Original Characters, I'm quite good at character interaction, "western" cartoony style (debatable name but I won't go into the geeky details)
What you don't draw: ANIME. VERY IMPORTANT. I just can't D: also, I'm not very savvy with mecha, although I'm willing to try.
Additional info: Artist by day, superhero by night B)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff