Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banner links to main thread!

Once again we're looking for some more loyal team members, if you think you have what it takes (and can put up with Dova) you're in the right place! New faces are definitely needed and welcome so even if we haven't seen you before feel free to showcase your skills and for those of you that don't have time to apply at the shop we have a treat for you as well...

The Basics

You keep 100% of what you make, unless it's agreed on beforehand or the profits are split with other staff members.
The lines of the pet need to be colored, if you don't know how to do this feel free to ask but it is mandatory.
Our front page is important, but even so it may not have all the answers. Any questions may be directed to the main thread, somebody will surely answer you/help you to understand.
Example of information found:
Edits are fairly rare and generally small, so if you enter a pet fully clothed uh... well you shouldn't do that.
That said, if you'd like to edit an entry feel free! Just don't go overboard because it won't be well received.
Unfortunately our shop isn't going to make you rich and famous, most pets are given away cheaply or for nothing so if you're looking to be the B/C's next Donald Trump you're in the wrong place.
All pet stages have to be colored in advance, baby - kit - adult. We've had too many problems in the past with ungrowing pets, so this rule is an important one and won't be changing anytime in the near future.
Even though I like trouble just as much as the next person... let's keep this thread sparkles and sunshine for Kia? Mmk? Any concerns, feel free to ping them to my inbox.
If you've applied before, please reapply! You never know what may happen.
Any questions may be directed to the main thread or Dovaxy's inbox if you'd like to be more private. I don't bite... hard...

There's no specific amounts we're looking for at this time, we could hire ten colorists or only three, it all depends. We do have categories in which our colorists fall though, so feel free to apply for all these positions or only a few.

Full-time Colorists
These are the colorists that are around all the time and we just can't seem to get rid of them. You will be expected to do a few things monthly, be it some breedings, customs, freebies, flatsales or some of each. Most people do have lives and we understand this so we try to be as lenient as possible but do remember this is full-time. If you don't have time to dedicate to the shop, and lots of it, I don't recommend applying for this position. On a happier note, full-time colorists are the colorists we spoil the most, as they generally work the hardest.

Part-time Colorists
This is essentially the same as full-time with less stress and obligations, so long as we see you doing something in the month we probably won't be picking on you. Part-timers are free to do customs, breedings, flatsales, freebies or anything a full-timer does but they have a little more freedom that way. This should go without saying, but part-time does not mean guest, so if you don't want to stick around perhaps this isn't the position for you.

Breeder
Ah, our breeders, anyone that knows this shop knows that it should be renamed Breedwhores R Us, and that is where our breeders come in. You'll be expected to do breedings, and that's... all! This is ideal for people, much like myself, that can't come up with new ideas for freebies and flatsales on a daily basis, as they're not expected to do any of these things. During events breeders are welcome to help out too, but otherwise I can safely say you'll never be out of demand or lack for something to do.

Flatsale Colorist
This is essentially our grunt worker, not on purpose mind you but often there's so many other things to do that the rest of us can never find time for flatsales. This is probably the hardest job to pull off out of all of them, which is why I'll be surprised if many people apply for it. Requirements are simply a flatsale a month (usually five pets but it's really up to you) which sounds fairly easy yeah... don't be fooled. You need a very active imagination and lots of inspiration to make those flatsale pets so if you suffer from lack of ideas this may not be the spot for you.

Ah, our guests, we love you, but you don't love us! You flit and float back in whenever you please, doing (mostly) whatever you'd like and nobody says a word about your so called freedom... Naw, I'm just kidding, guest colorists are great, you get to dabble in a bit of everything but you're free to take off whenever you please and no one will mention a thing. The freedom does come with a bit of a price, however, as you need permission before you can off and do things and you fall to the bottom of the pecking order. Regardless, anyone can apply for a guest position and have no fear of losing it, unless we haven't seen you for months at a time.

To apply, please breed one of the following pairs, making at least 2 children for them. Yes, I realize they're rare breeds and you're only coloring normals but it doesn't really matter just color the kids on adult normal lines.

Phoenix x Elysion
Boss x Henchman

And yeah, I know they're hard pairs, I did that on purpose.
Also, please include at least one wish that you've colored and designed up yourself.
That means a minimum of 3 wishes, but you can make however many you want~
Please label which pair you made babies for and which pet(s) is your unique.

Wish to color is here!

Form~
post this to apply

[b]Name:[/b] (Your gaia username)
[b]Position:[/b] (Which job(s) are you interested in?)
[b]Wishful Examples:[/b] (Links to the wishes you colored here.)
[b]Extra:[/b] (You can tell me where you worked in the past, or post examples of other colored pets, anything extra you'd like me to know.)

Applicants~
We display you with pride!

Username -- Page -- Position(s)

Lollipop x L u x u r y -- 2 -- FT or PT
WindRiderNaya -- 2 -- Any
Kara Asumie -- 2 -- FT, PT or BR
Cael Onyx -- 3 -- FT, PT or BR
Kaori_Luv -- 4 -- BR or FS

The Freebies~

Are you beside yourself because every time WT hiring rolls around you have nothing to do while the rest of the population competes for a position? Well, you're in luck because this time... everything is different!

This time, we're jumping on that bandwagon and we give you... plushies! Yes, adorable little ploosh wishes, created by the amazing, the wonderful, Ruri Lesavka. You can now color wishes for all your friends, the president and Medusa if you want to. I know, it's so exciting, you can barely contain yourself so I will give you more to squeal about... said plooshes look just like this!

Okay, I have to be a buzz kill... here's the rules (oh nooo!)

You are free to color/give away as many plushies as you'd like!
You must cert the plushies yourself. If you're having troubles, ask around the thread and somebody can help you.
Yes, you may color some for yourself. But we encourage the spreading of love, so please only make 2 for yourself!
Feel free to edit them to your heart's desire, just don't expect anything to come from it.
If you cannot color, please don't beg in-thread for people to make you plushies; we have a link below to help you with that!
Yes, by the end of the hiring event some of these plushies will become real!
Everyone can only win one plush turned wish, to be fair.
Any additional questions may be directed to the main thread.

Okay, enough rules I know you want to get to coloring so here you are!

o Ploosh PSD
o Ploosh Button Eyes PNG
o Ploosh Bead Eyes PNG

o Ploosh Cert PSD
o Ploosh Cert PNG

Plush Drop Thread~

Post 'Em!

All completed plushies must be posted in that thread in order to have a chance at becoming real. If you don't want your plush turned into a wish, for whatever reason, please don't post in that thread! That said, have fun and enjoy!

Wishing Wishful Thoughts~

If you're wanting a plushie and can't make one for yourself for whatever reason (or you don't want to) feel free to post here!

Plushie Wishlist Thread!

Also, any kind souls willing to take some time to make other people a plushie, check out this thread!

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Good luck, guys! *__* -foammsss-

taigi's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

Screw exams.
ALL THE APPS
/shot
Ooh, new people to torture love!

Feral Pumpkin

Ryuu and AV, make me Ploooooooooshy NAO! x3

Deus Sherry

Plooshies!!! heart

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Will so apply after I mail off the Xbox to Hubby seeing he is bored in VA.

Dovaxy's Wife

Seeker

yum_cupcake

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

Woohoo, yes, apply! biggrin
I should hurry and make that thread because I wanna go play with my horsies.

THE SUN IS SHINING GAIZ.
IZ A MIRACLE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas