More artists 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Work on the guild 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Something else, will PM us 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GOLD WHOREEEE 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Sparkly Autobiographer

Awesome!
I'd love to see what I can do with colours! Although I don't think I see the Derivapod info in the guild?

Also, If you need any help with environments/locations at some stage I can probably help out with that a little bit. I don't mind doing that sort of stuff.

& actually getting in and reading all the info you guys have up is making me want to get my act together and finish adding up the majority of the 'basic' info for my B/C. Everything's so exciting!

Sparkly Autobiographer

here's a Diotis child I quickly coloured to get a feel for the lines. I'm pretty sure I interpreted the colours/markings wrong but it's all easily fixed thanks to the magic of over using layers~~
Omg that is so. beautiful. 8| <3

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
longer pigs

Your shop has a lot done already! /has been stalking and thinking of applying for manager.

I just realized that's the race we don't have all the information on. Well the Derivapod's
          are muted colors, like greys, browns, navy, and stuff like that with occasional colorful
          markings. If anyone was wondering. XD

Anywhoooooo, that child is beautiful. I texted the co-owner a picture and she can't wait
          to see it on her computer. XD The only thing that needs to be fixed is they have fin like
          hair. Your accepted by the way, so I'll send the trade money for that pet when I get a
          change to get on the mule.

I KNOW RIGHT PIE! I wish I had talent with arts XD
          Hey did you mean to start two quest threads? Just checking because one
          has no name nothing and the other has info in it, so I wasn't sure.
Did I--?

No. xD;

Just Alice. The other one must have been a mistake, although there will be more in the future from me, once there's more race and hybrid info. :3

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

It's okay I was just wondering! And yes the hybrids will be VERY interesting. XD
          We already have a plot idea for on but It will be a while before she is released.
          I was thinking of having one of the kids we have at the opening be a hybrid but
          still not sure.

Sparkly Autobiographer

But there's never enough dooone D: <//impatient

They sound so pretty/fun to work with. As for clothing, I'm guessing something like the one you have up in the prize section? A sort of 'eastern'-ish inspired direction?

I think I read hair like fins instead of the other way around? Which in retrospect does sound kind of confusing. I'll fix that in a sec~ Do you want me to try editing/drawing in some actual head-hair or are they bald as kids?

& Oh, awesome! I'm so excited for this aaah D8<

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Haha, believe me there is ALWAYS something that I'm doing or planning
          on doing here!

As for clothing it really can go just about anywhere really. A lot of people
          (don't know the right word for this since they aren't all human XD) wear
          jumpsuits but they can wear just about anything they please. Since they
          have all been mixing and mingling over the years their styles have kind
          of combined.

XD haha that does sound confusing. The whole thing is in our heads so
          sometimes it is hard to write it out so people can understand. I'd love if
          you could edit/draw some hair onto the baby please!

Everytime we get another artist, and closer to opening/being ready to
          open I get more and more excited!
So do we all > w> <3

Sparkly Autobiographer

Maybe just Population/Inhabitants/Voyagers/something like that as a catch all phrase?

& I completely understand. It makes sense now, I just read it wrong the first time I think?
Just to double check though - it's technically hair, but looks fins? Or a sort of combination of both.
aaah sorry for sucking at following text descriptions right now.

& it's so exciting when you start getting near the kind of maybe ready to open stage. Hopefully (if time allows) I can get a few things coloured+edited this week for you? It's a nice break from dead things P:

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Voyagers, I like that word. Thanks! They are the voyagers of space.
          Yep you go it, and don't worry. Drac had stuff in her DA but they are
          the adult stage and because it's pencil you wouldn't be able to see
          it anyways.

That would be super awesome! The thing we're missing the most is
          the drawings. Oh and would you rather me send one payment like a
          month for the ones you've done, or as you do them?

Haha yes our shops are different, but awesome. Both are something
          I haven't seen around here which is good!

Sparkly Autobiographer

uuuuh so a quick attempt at editing (I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun???). Shading needs rearranging in places from where I've changed things (like the face and pants) but uuh basically it's just so you can let me know if I've butchered your concept or not D:

I there's anywhere else you'd prefer me drop these, let me know.

I'm fine with whatever written info is around, it's just some days my brain apparently decides it wants to stop processing information. Which is fun P:

Probably monthly/in lumps would work better for everyone? I don't really mind either way.

and that'll probably end my harassing you for today/ a little while anyway.

Player

ooooooo this is interesting * V* <3

Player

the charon

CAPTAIN SIGN ME UP!!
          Username: mrs cannibal
          Job: part time artist
          Timezone: PST
          Preferred Contact: skype or pm
          Hours Online: a lot
          Job experience: yes, i've worked in several b/cs. here's the line up :

Horror High - part time artist (active)

User Image - full time artist (hiatus)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time artist (inactive)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time artist (inactive)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - full time colorist (inactive)
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - my b/c i/t thread (inactive)

Examples: [ oni & wendigo ] [ wendigo ] [ human ] [ human centipede ] [ unicorn girl ] [ rabbit girl ] [ gallery ]
          Anything Else?: I'll try to get in an alien sample later xD

This is Dino in case anyone was wondering XD

longer pigs

Both Drac and I love him! His clothing is awesome and I love your style with our little aliens.
          Yea I was thinking month sums as well, I'm going to make a thread in a guild to keep track of
          how many you've done for the month and then I figured on the last day of the month I'll send
          the trade either from this account or from my account. Speaking of the guild I tried to invite
          you but it says you don't accept them? I'd love love love if you could work on some more. Since
          we are trying to get one of each before we open I'll make a list of what lines we have (we don't
          have all of them yet) that need to be colored. Also if you don't feel like coloring we'd love a picture of the ship, or any of the locations on it!

BAH, you are no harassment. <33333

mrs cannibal

Welcome! Both Drac and think your work is amazing, though we want to see your work on
          an alien before giving the finally yes on hiring you. Here are some of the lines that you can
          work on. I invited you to the guild and most of the information is there, I'm updating some
          as soon as I finish with this, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

1. Varton female or male (if your going to do the female I'd LOVE if you did my quest charrie in the guild)
          2. Human teen male
          3. Human child
          4. Heraculan child

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out