Irish Night Fox
I was referred by Fea Line!

Sooooo awesome ;0; Love the linessss heart
Hi!! It's LR.

The Creator Genesis
...Zzz...
We're hiring...!!
Information can be found here: Hiring.

We're also holding an advertising contest for the duration of the hiring.
Information about that can be found here: Advertising Contest.
There's a chance to win a lovely simple edited Leroxis lady.
Oo~ Ahh~

-Snores extremely loudly-
If you want I can send out the hiring information in an announcement from The Gaia Job Center and A Passionate Charity. As well as a banner for the shop.

The Creator Genesis

Shop Assistant Application

Name: Dei (Long story I will share sometime)
Do you have Skype?: Yes (I will share over pms)
Previous experience: I worked for Faekat Adoption Agency, and own three rp guilds.
Are you currently employed at any other shops?: Yes
If yes, where and what position?: I work for two mini shops, Chips of Mint and Petite Bouteille as a 'waitress' - I quote orders, send out items to people, update the owner lists, accept trades, etc. I also own two of my own shops - Butterfly Bumps and Hearts R Us, both are services. I am vice captain of the rp guild Role Play Nation and own my own rp website.
Do you have experience with writing creatively: Yes!
An example of your writing, if you please: I posted the first post I made for a 1x1 rp I started.
Caelestis Koeh-mah(Earth Mage) is in a field playing with lightning bugs. Or at least what looks like fireflies to everyone else. They are in fact his powers. Like his name suggests, he is an Earth Mage. In his long life he has practiced and mastered a few other talents. Bored, he's out playing a bit in the name of practicing. His glowing green eyes flick around, keeping track of anyone and anything around him. His back is to a tree and his long slender ears are in tune for any and all sounds. He may look relaxed but is always on top of his game. Which for him is relaxed.

Do you know how to use Google Drive and all its documents: Yes!! I use it daily for games, contests, bump records, notes, rp things, and more. I save everything to google docs. When I worked for Faekats I made all of my lists there. I also make post layouts and save other ideas besides contests and games there.
Are you well organized?: I am a perfectionist with OCD, who is very well organized.
How do you handle pressure/stress?: I rp. I was bullied when I was young and my outlet was writing. Good stress is great, I love to be busy. Bad stress I write a lot.
Are you able to be professional, even when someone is being rude to you?: Yes. I separate shop and personal things, keeping private things private. I never make things public. If the other person makes a conversation or opinion public then I try to change the subject or defuse whatever the issue is. If I can't, then I would not post or go to you if you were available.

Referral: I saw you looking for a bumper in the GJC and fell in love with the shop.

-My main account is Love Renewed. I work for the shops and RPN on Love. I'm working on shop orders though and often use my bump avi like a second main. lol. I like having separate places though for shops where I'm active; so if I was the assistant I would have an avi just for The Broken Oath. That way I could keep track of everything easier. And yes I have the time. I have Fibromyalgia and can't work so I spend 90% of my waking time online.-

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
The Creator Genesis

I'm advertising for 01/19/2016

Feral Seeker

Brosephiine

xD! I find people's kinks fascinating, honestly. It might be the anthropologist in me lol.
My girlfriend is into vampirism and blood, pain, light bondage. She thought it would scare me away.
I was like, "That's kind of normal these days...?" The diaper thing is new to me though. It's less weird
to me than furry sexualization though. That strikes really close to bestiality for me. >.< I'm even a
little weird with B/C stuff too sometimes. But I like eating, so yeah.

I wish I could throw money at people for art. ; 3; Maybe when my Chase account is actually mine.
There's like, $10k in there for Responsible Adult Things, but I can sneak some money out to Infected. ;D

D'aww, I didn't know that! That could be the influx of sudden likes I got that bumped me up to 100 likes lol.
I will have to provide him fresh meat for this. 8D

Kinks are fascinating, I do agree with this statement, yes.
See, furries don't bother me as much since people sexualize objects and innocent things too. So really, furries not high on my list of "That's weird" type of kinks. But I see what you mean and I do see how it can be considered weird. Just like the diaper thing.

Shhh~ No. Responsible adulting requires responsible adult thoughts. Art is a bad, cruel Mistress. She never stops. You can have exactly $100 out of that 10k for art. No more says Mama Adora. ;'P -Teases-

Infected and I got made REAL uncomfortable yesterday by a customer that basically put their business out there for everyone to see. Someone was like "Oh, I am so glad that you bought this. I spent $100 on art today" and the person that bought it said something like "I've spent 5k on art in this last month. I'll be feeling that credit debt for a while." It was super awkward because like... we have to pay bills and you don't adult right, but I'm going to take your money anyway because I need food. It's like taking candy from a child.
Awkward~

Yeah! We posted it on our personal accounts and on his work page.
I'll have him advertise you to some of his followers sometime later this week in a journal or seven.
Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and other such places. We'll spam the mess outta you.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I was referred by Fea Line

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Adora_Heartseeker
Brosephiine

xD! I find people's kinks fascinating, honestly. It might be the anthropologist in me lol.
My girlfriend is into vampirism and blood, pain, light bondage. She thought it would scare me away.
I was like, "That's kind of normal these days...?" The diaper thing is new to me though. It's less weird
to me than furry sexualization though. That strikes really close to bestiality for me. >.< I'm even a
little weird with B/C stuff too sometimes. But I like eating, so yeah.

I wish I could throw money at people for art. ; 3; Maybe when my Chase account is actually mine.
There's like, $10k in there for Responsible Adult Things, but I can sneak some money out to Infected. ;D

D'aww, I didn't know that! That could be the influx of sudden likes I got that bumped me up to 100 likes lol.
I will have to provide him fresh meat for this. 8D

Kinks are fascinating, I do agree with this statement, yes.
See, furries don't bother me as much since people sexualize objects and innocent things too. So really, furries not high on my list of "That's weird" type of kinks. But I see what you mean and I do see how it can be considered weird. Just like the diaper thing.

Shhh~ No. Responsible adulting requires responsible adult thoughts. Art is a bad, cruel Mistress. She never stops. You can have exactly $100 out of that 10k for art. No more says Mama Adora. ;'P -Teases-

Infected and I got made REAL uncomfortable yesterday by a customer that basically put their business out there for everyone to see. Someone was like "Oh, I am so glad that you bought this. I spent $100 on art today" and the person that bought it said something like "I've spent 5k on art in this last month. I'll be feeling that credit debt for a while." It was super awkward because like... we have to pay bills and you don't adult right, but I'm going to take your money anyway because I need food. It's like taking candy from a child.
Awkward~

Yeah! We posted it on our personal accounts and on his work page.
I'll have him advertise you to some of his followers sometime later this week in a journal or seven.
Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and other such places. We'll spam the mess outta you.

Stuff like dragons and fantasy creatures are a bit different for me. They don't exactly count in my mind? Idk. xD
Like, I have a dragon character. I also have a skinwalker character, she turns into a German Shepherd. xD
I like shifters apparently lol.

I will behave. ; 3; I have tooooo. D: Turns out my mom lied about a bunch of financial stuff that I legit cannot
help her with. She'll probably still move in with me, but she won't have a job or a car and will be living off me
for a while I'm sure. : / On the bright side, it'll give her time to focus on her writing and jump start that. It's
time for her to do that anyway I think.

Oh wow, that is awkward. :s I always feel bad taking people's money, but at the same time I really like to eat. >.>

D'awww, you guys rock. <3 I need to follow you everywhere now. ; 3; Gimme links! <3

Stellar Moonwalker

Congratulations Brosephiine!
Your brilliant joke has won over the affections of the lovely Hyena inspired Leroxis.
She couldn't help but laugh.
Foolish bat~

Brosephiine
Joke: Three vampire bats live in a cave surrounded by three castles. One night, the bats bet on who
can drink the most blood. The first bat comes home with blood dripping off his fangs. He says, "See that castle
over there? I drank the blood of three people." The second bat returns with blood around his mouth. He says, "See
that castle over there? I drank the blood of five people." The third bat comes back covered in blood. He says, "See
that castle over there?" The other bats nod. "Well," says the third bat, "I didn't."

User Image

Currently we don't have a cert (but you know that already ;'3c), however!
Please hang on to her and once we have a cert and certing thread, we'll get you all set up with the very first Leroxis born into the shop ever!
emotion_kirakira

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

emotion_kirakira -snuggles her hyena bby-

Alsoooo I'm working on the cert tonight. c:

Stellar Moonwalker

Ad Contest updated to here

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Chrystali
I was referred by Fea Line

/chuuuus <3 Thankoo bby ;u;

Grats Brosephiine!!

Stellar Moonwalker

Butterfly Bumps
If you want I can send out the hiring information in an announcement from The Gaia Job Center and A Passionate Charity. As well as a banner for the shop.

Thank you very much!
That would be very kind of you, and we would appreciate it greatly.
Do you need anything from us specifically to do so or just what we have up already?
gaia_kittenstar
The Creator Genesis
Butterfly Bumps

Thank you very much!
That would be very kind of you, and we would appreciate it greatly.
Do you need anything from us specifically to do so or just what we have up already?
gaia_kittenstar
Nope, I'm good with what's been posted here. I just wanted to be sure you were okay with it going out to the guilds.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Thanks Fae! n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers