Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
Thank you for visit my thread

I'm here to find someone too help me pricing something , I want make a request for Food Pixel Arts but some food pixel arts stores still open to now have very cheap prices , I know that no one want to do this with that prices so I seeking for everyone help cat_redface

Please give me your opinion , how much you want if you accept my request ?

Note :

1 ) Someone said Food Pixel Arts more easy than avi pixel arts -> I tried do some before , even they look ugly ( I know how to write but not how to draw cat_redface ) but I think that's a bit easy with me , except those very fancy and complex arts

2 ) I want request in bulks ( not too much , about 5 pcs ) so I 100% can't handle Pixel Dolls price

3 ) I can pay more for complex or beautiful arts

~ Thank you for helping me ~

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
yum_puddi yum_puddi

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
yum_tea yum_puddi

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
yum_puddi yum_puddi

Friend

your english sounds a little broken. if i could do the job, i'd charge fairly cheap; it's not hard to make pixel art of food but it's very laborious and tedious so the price will usually stem from that. i can't give you a price since so many artists have varying price ranges. good luck

Lady Tamer

14,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Overstocked 200
super miIk boy
your english sounds a little broken. if i could do the job, i'd charge fairly cheap; it's not hard to make pixel art of food but it's very laborious and tedious so the price will usually stem from that. i can't give you a price since so many artists have varying price ranges. good luck

I know and sometime I think my english even worse than broken , I can read , some writing and no speaking ( if anyone try to talk with me in realife , maybe I pretend that I'm mute xp )

I think like you too , someone offer be 3b/per art , do you think it's high ? I don't know because I checked that person thread , 1 pixel doll for 15-16b , hum.........I'm very confused , I want request in bulk and that price will kill me cat_crying

Friend

peipei94
super miIk boy

I know and sometime I think my english even worse than broken , I can read , some writing and no speaking ( if anyone try to talk with me in realife , maybe I pretend that I'm mute xp )

I think like you too , someone offer be 3b/per art , do you think it's high ? I don't know because I checked that person thread , 1 pixel doll for 15-16b , hum.........I'm very confused , I want request in bulk and that price will kill me cat_crying
that's a good price in my opinion. you can also try to bargain with the artist for getting a lower price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff