Welcome to Gaia! ::

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Haiya! So I haven't made a profile in a while since I have no clue how much to price stuff anymore. For a short time before the major inflation hit, my profile went for around 300-500M each. Since the MP is now counting in billions, I dunno what to price these anymore. So, what do you suggest they should go for?

Deviant Art Gallery

Before you ask, I do currently have a code-only shop with a set base price. So if you want an idea of how I charge for coding before deciding the final value of these profiles, here you go. You can suggest the value with or without the coding prices.

Thanks all in advance! heart

Gimmighoul's Wife

Quick Poster

4,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
Toriki-chi
Haiya! So I haven't made a profile in a while since I have no clue how much to price stuff anymore. For a short time before the major inflation hit, my profile went for around 300-500M each. Since the MP is now counting in billions, I dunno what to price these anymore. So, what do you suggest they should go for?

Deviant Art Gallery

Before you ask, I do currently have a code-only shop with a set base price. So if you want an idea of how I charge for coding before deciding the final value of these profiles, here you go. You can suggest the value with or without the coding prices.

Thanks all in advance! heart

I would easily pay over 2 billion for this. I think this would even go to 5 billion. I have no idea because of the inflation but no less than 2 billion for sure.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

R053Water
I would easily pay over 2 billion for this. I think this would even go to 5 billion. I have no idea because of the inflation but no less than 2 billion for sure.

Thank you for your input! biggrin

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Athella's Fangirl