Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clarus Lux's Spouse

Supreme Noob

SOOOOO, I'm kind of interested in starting an art shop thread.... and I've been doing okay in the request forum by just posting around and getting responses (but my pricing fluctuates a lot and I wanted to see if anyone could help me set a price for my work)

Also, I know that RLC can't be done in gaia in the forums, but I have a tumblr where I upload my work, so I'm going to see if I should try to get something set up there? (I'm not sure if my artwork is good enough to actually do so though..)
If I did go with RLC, would $3-5 per piece be okay? (I'd want to go higher, but I'm not sure how much people would want to pay, really..)

I'm saving up to buy a new drawing tablet since the one I have has been busted for about 2 years (I'm super rusty in terms of drawing digitally now oh maaan, but would that increase my chaces for RLC?)

That being said, here are some examples!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

All of these are done traditionally and then edited in photoshop
Also found here~

Lionheart

I would up your rlc to $8.
you should be getting at least minimum wage per hour you spend on it.

Clarus Lux's Spouse

Supreme Noob

Serethielle

ahhh/// your art is so nice

Thank you for your response!! As for upping the rlc price, I think what you bring up is a good point (earning at least minimum wage, etc) so I might put off the idea of rlc for now (thinking more about it made me realize I'm not that confident in my art just yet and maybe I shouldn't take real cash/etc if that's the case)

I fixed my tablet though, so I might try to start practising digital again and that might help me step outside my comfort zone and improve

Again, thanks!

Lionheart

tvaika
Serethielle

ahhh/// your art is so nice

Thank you for your response!! As for upping the rlc price, I think what you bring up is a good point (earning at least minimum wage, etc) so I might put off the idea of rlc for now (thinking more about it made me realize I'm not that confident in my art just yet and maybe I shouldn't take real cash/etc if that's the case)

I fixed my tablet though, so I might try to start practising digital again and that might help me step outside my comfort zone and improve

Again, thanks!
aw haha thanks, yours is too! ; v ;/

that's a good idea. if you don't feel confident in your art, practice never hurt.
good luck! c:

Clarus Lux's Spouse

Supreme Noob

Serethielle
aw haha thanks, yours is too! ; v ;/

that's a good idea. if you don't feel confident in your art, practice never hurt.
good luck! c:

Thank you ahh///

Thanks again for the good luck wishes (√*’v`♡♥)⌒

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out