Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one do you like best? ^-^

Number one 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Number Two 0.7 70.0% [ 7 ]
Number Three 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Number Four 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Number Five 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Well, I was just wondering what I should be pricing the below types of art. I do have my own avi art shop but Im not really sure about the prices so im hoping someone here will be able to tell me ^^; The first one is an origional person...thing I drew and then added color to in Paint Shop Pro. The second and third ones are fanarts but thats how I normally draw anyway ^^; And the fourth one is a chibi I drew and colored in for a person. Oh and the last one is just an origional character I drew a long time ago.

1. User Image
2. User Image
3. User Image
4. User Image
5. User Image
Gah, I forgot to resize them ^^; Ehehe, whoops?
Well... people have been saying which one they like but not what I should price them for... Ah well.... back to the HP fics! ^_^
-yawns- Well, I'll come back after I get some sleep. Hopefully someone will of actually POSTED and tell me what they think. Ja ne to oyasuminasai minna-san
-pouts- Why won't anybody tell me what I could price them for?
-twitches-
You have to relax. I swear they need to put a disclaimer on this forum. "Not for impatient people! This forum moves slow!"

I don't know what to price them, but the second one looks really good. I think I saw a picture somewhere just like that... Anyway. Good luck.

-Deceased Sianna.
Deceased Sianna
You have to relax. I swear they need to put a disclaimer on this forum. "Not for impatient people! This forum moves slow!"

I don't know what to price them, but the second one looks really good. I think I saw a picture somewhere just like that... Anyway. Good luck.

-Deceased Sianna.

Trust me, I am relaxed. I have been waiting two days for someone to post ^-^

Well, The second and third ones are fanart. I was just showing what I draw like. And I did draw all of that so I can assure you that I didn't take it from anyone. Thank you for your help.
-waits- Tis been up for three days, and no one has told me how much... ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces