Welcome to Gaia! ::

Need more than one opinion. :3

User Image

User Image

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

^^ need a lil more info than just art. I.E. how many stages, how much RP is involved, how much interactivity is there going to be...etc.
There are three stages, and many incoming breeds. :3 They're part pug, part humanoidishness. They are given out by three stages. Box/giftbag, toddler, and Adult. :3

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

what about RP/interactivity?
Kyrianna
what about RP/interactivity?

A person may Role play as theirself, and look at other pets, and there will be a map of the shop. The shop is a basement of a hotel, and then around the shop lies different townships. Will be made of course. :3

These pets grow no larger than 3.5 feet.
They are reliant usually on their owner's advice, and are role played by their owners.

Those who wish to hang out, there is a bar, and caffe, let alone a lounge with games, and four different televisions. [It will be mapped out. :O]

Breeding- can be done actually by any gender.
There is a minimum of how many people can be placed on the breeding list, but as soon as one is an adult, and at least a week old, they may breed. Mating does not always mean marriage, but once they chose a love, then they are complete. This reason is for people to have fun with seeing what demonic creations would be made say like if Blood Rayne mated with Lara Croft.

Or Rinoa Heartilly mating with Caine.

Even if there is a minimum per week, there is always this one good side- no certain number of breedings. razz
No cybering of course. XD
No person will though, start an unrelated pet as a bag. =P That is only for breeding, or if it is a bag, and being sold, it will be born once bought/won. That's the surprise of it. razz

Infinities's King

Aged Codger

hmm, i'd say about 5-6k myself..
Kyrianna
hmm, i'd say about 5-6k myself..

Sounds reasonable. ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers