What do you think? ૮(ꂧꁞꂧ)ა

love it 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
gimme 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
(◉ᗣ◉)૭ 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Sooo....

I've been gone from Gaia since summer time and I was thinking about coming back and doing art for people during spring break but I don't know prices right now since everything keeps changing;;; So it would be really nice if someone could help me out! ;;v;;

Also I have been learning to do simple animations since the summer time!! see at the bottom ((I wasn't able to do them last time I was here so I don't even know what to even guess to charge for an icon commission or the like))

I would appreciate some pricing suggestions for fullbody vs half body and also the simple animated gifs c:

This is my art below! Click on them to see larger versions on my deviant art if you wanna! c:

User Image

User Image

User Image

[☆CLICK☆] More ((this is a previous gaia art I did))

[☆CLICK☆] Pokemon

User Image

What do you think? ;v;~~

૮(ꂧꁞꂧ)ა
୧(๑•̀ᆺ•́)૭
┗(•̀へ •́ ╮ )

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Okay with this current inflation I'm not sure what to price you at...My suggestion would be to maybe do a bribe shop? If not, I'd say at least 50-100B for your art, cause it's lovely.
Sadly I can't buy yours art if I wanted to ; ~;

Shy Poster

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i would say about 70bil
i am a sir i guess
i would say about 70bil
Thanks for your suggestion!! ୧(๑•̀ᆺ•́)૭
Arrietangel23
Okay with this current inflation I'm not sure what to price you at...My suggestion would be to maybe do a bribe shop? If not, I'd say at least 50-100B for your art, cause it's lovely.
Sadly I can't buy yours art if I wanted to ; ~;

Ohhhh yeah that is a good idea! I think I will consider that!
Also lol;; I know how you feel xDD last time I did art commissions on here, I just asked for items. And I am really slow at full body/full colors, so I have never made enough to buy anyone else's art either hahaha it's really funny how that works.. xD; I wish that there was a better way to be able to afford art ;v; I try to do at least some freebies whenever I come back to gaia cause I totally know how it feels when a lot of the art is super expensive. ;v;

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Kittermew

Ohhhh yeah that is a good idea! I think I will consider that!
Also lol;; I know how you feel xDD last time I did art commissions on here, I just asked for items. And I am really slow at full body/full colors, so I have never made enough to buy anyone else's art either hahaha it's really funny how that works.. xD; I wish that there was a better way to be able to afford art ;v; I try to do at least some freebies whenever I come back to gaia cause I totally know how it feels when a lot of the art is super expensive. ;v;

Same here, I'm slow as a snail...cause I don't like to line the art...it takes the longest for me.
I know your feeling..normally I get bored with commissions.
I stay doing Art Freebies for people, it's easier lol.
Yes Art is so expensive...but i want it all ; w;

Darling

Aha goodness

Your artwork is too good to be here jeesh
amazing
Omfg cries
Your art is definitely worth way more than
Like 350B+
Please don't charge any less
crying so beautiful

Eloquent Genius

Bribe shops are way better than the pricing forum.
I saw a guy with the same level of talent as you get bribed around 900Bil.
The problem is not everyone has that type of cash so you have to find a happy medium.
Chocobosweet
Aha goodness

Your artwork is too good to be here jeesh
amazing

Aww haha thanks! ;;v;;
MacaronDream
Omfg cries
Your art is definitely worth way more than
Like 350B+
Please don't charge any less
crying so beautiful

Thank you! I will take that into consideration! >:3
Linear-LAmour
Bribe shops are way better than the pricing forum.
I saw a guy with the same level of talent as you get bribed around 900Bil.
The problem is not everyone has that type of cash so you have to find a happy medium.

Yeah I think that is probably the best plan, since sometimes people will show up when youre already full and sometimes offer like insane amounts.
And JEEZZ that is sooo much @m@ I keep remembering when 1mil on gaia was a lot lmao

Leo's Princess

Starlight

User Image
god, please please please do not lowball yourself.
your art is beautiful and honestly, and the barest minimum I wouldn't accept below 200bil.
and that's still undercutting it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces