Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colored Sketches: [NSFW] Vomiting!! [bodyhorror]
Paintings: [NSFW] [SFW] SFW
Can't see any of the files
descxnt
Can't see any of the files

Shoot. how about now?

Sparkly Fairy

wow, you're art is very cool! I would say from 8-20bill for your art. It is so details and it's very interesting. plus it's nice to see fat girls once in a while.
S A K U B A R A
wow, you're art is very cool! I would say from 8-20bill for your art. It is so details and it's very interesting. plus it's nice to see fat girls once in a while.

Thank you so much. that's very nice!

and yess, I enjoy drawing fat people, skinny people, buff people. I love drawing all kinds of different body-types.
I have to endure a lot of body shaming talk at home so drawing all the body types in not overly sexualized and and mean ways helps me keep my sanity lmfao.

the requests I get from other people can b quite annoying tho ((overly sexualized and teasing fat people kind of stuff I JUST kjdzhgkjshg))
wow sorry for the rant omg

Sparkly Fairy

Mr Beer
S A K U B A R A

Thank you so much. that's very nice!

and yess, I enjoy drawing fat people, skinny people, buff people. I love drawing all kinds of different body-types.
I have to endure a lot of body shaming talk at home so drawing all the body types in not overly sexualized and and mean ways helps me keep my sanity lmfao.

the requests I get from other people can b quite annoying tho ((overly sexualized and teasing fat people kind of stuff I JUST kjdzhgkjshg))
wow sorry for the rant omg

No, as a chubby girl I love seeing badass beautiful fat characters. I actually have an OC who I want to do a digital drawing of and maybe start collecting art for her. She's a chubby magical girl cx hehe

and yeah body shaming is awful and I'm glad to see some representation!
S A K U B A R A

No, as a chubby girl I love seeing badass beautiful fat characters. I actually have an OC who I want to do a digital drawing of and maybe start collecting art for her. She's a chubby magical girl cx hehe

Ahh Yesss!!! I would love to see your collection once you get it started!!!

Frik yeah! representation matters so much!!

//do you have any pics of ur magic girl? I'd love to know more about her!

Sparkly Fairy

Mr Beer
S A K U B A R A

Ahh Yesss!!! I would love to see your collection once you get it started!!!

Frik yeah! representation matters so much!!

//do you have any pics of ur magic girl? I'd love to know more about her!

I just have my own drawing of her. She doesn't look that chubby in the picture because of the outfit being very lacy but she has a big butt, a little belly, chubby arms and a chubby face.
I just went for plus size but I am interested in making her a little chubbier. cx

Her name is Ichigo and she's not a typical magical girl. She was transformed by a demon who gave her life in exchange for her soul. She is basically a demon hybrid in cute lingerie. cx

Her hair is a soft strawberry blonde and she has deep pink eyes and all of her clothes are shades of grey, blue and white.

User Image
S A K U B A R A

I just have my own drawing of her. She doesn't look that chubby in the picture because of the outfit being very lacy but she has a big butt, a little belly, chubby arms and a chubby face.
I just went for plus size but I am interested in making her a little chubbier. cx

Her name is Ichigo and she's not a typical magical girl. She was transformed by a demon who gave her life in exchange for her soul. She is basically a demon hybrid in cute lingerie. cx

Her hair is a soft strawberry blonde and she has deep pink eyes and all of her clothes are shades of grey, blue and white.

User Image

ommgg! she is just the cutest! I love lolita/frilly lingerie type clothes ; u ;
yesyes I cannot wait to see all the fan art of her <3

Sparkly Fairy

Yeah I hope I can get some started soon. Eventually when I get more gold maybe I can bother you for some art of her when you start taking offers? biggrin

Tipsy Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
S A K U B A R A
Yeah I hope I can get some started soon. Eventually when I get more gold maybe I can bother you for some art of her when you start taking offers? biggrin

Relax.
________Just fill the bags.

///This is my main account. it's too annoying to switch back and fourth lmfao.
Ahh hit me up with a PM whenever you get that started. I really wanna seeee!
and yeah totttally. I would b thrilled to draw ur precious bby~!!

Dont make me bust yo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________________________________
Ill put two through ya like Kabooya blast

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces