Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tucker: -walks in and nearly drops his trusty pencil- D8 Wahhh! Ludwig, t-there's something behind you! -clutches pencil-

(Awesome app by the way Nana!)

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: ... Ahhh.. I remember when I was that little. ... Ahhh I remmeber when Divya was that little. -sighs-

Timid Cat

Divya: Really? I don't. Not like that, anyway. *shakes her head, perhaps good-naturedly, and turns to her meal* ... Performers.

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: You were tiny!-- no, no not really. But you were young~ ...Heeeey Divy, don't be mean.

Timid Cat

Divya: Eh. *takes a large bite out of a particularly juicy looking Oran Berry* I'm not trying to be. ... *thoughtfully, in the middle of chewing* Fwee phaffent franged mrruf frin phen.

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: -Slowly edges over to her and coughs- Yaaah yeah, no. We just evolved that's all.

Timid Cat

Divya: Frifrent phreff frong. *swallows thickly, taking in a big gulp of air afterwards. She looks at Idan with a raised brow* Your food's over there.

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: It hasn't, no... and I'm not that hungry.

Timid Cat

Divya: ... okay. *crawls over to his portion and shovels it in her mouth*

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: Don't choke on it :I -watches her bum, however-

Timid Cat

Divya: *but she turns it away from him, facing him as she chews steadily on his food and holds up a paw nonchalantly*

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: -Disappointed by this, he raises a brow and stares at the paw- What?

Timid Cat

Divya: *swallows, again with a large gulp* I'm not going to choke.

Ladykiller

(( Likewise Starry; wonderful entry! You used my favorite Fighting-type, haha. ))

Eloquent Pusher

Idan: -laughs loudly- No, your throat is too big for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff