Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

Ch'ello,
I have just recently started drawing Chibi's on my tablet and have started with Lineart. These are a few that I have done so far and would like to get a rough estimate on what Gaian's would pay for just the lineart.

Eventually, I hope to master digital coloring and make these a billion times better!

Until then, I would like to sell art (like such) to make some gold and buy more items/art whee
I appreciate your time and suggestions!

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

Pretty Please??

Shoujo Snacker

14,175 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Maybe over 500mil I think

Tipsy Fatcat

moarneen
Thank you! I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to charge. Gaia has changed so much since I was last active and the inflation is outrageous! What do you think a flat colored (maybe with slight shading) run? I'm assuming just a little more.

Shoujo Snacker

14,175 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Cat Dee Bo
moarneen
Thank you! I wouldn't have the faintest idea what to charge. Gaia has changed so much since I was last active and the inflation is outrageous! What do you think a flat colored (maybe with slight shading) run? I'm assuming just a little more.

Well, full colouring will add some millions to the price like 50-100mil. Slight shading would be alright but the lineart alone is pretty good.

Tipsy Fatcat

moarneen
Cat Dee Bo
moarneen

Well, full colouring will add some millions to the price like 50-100mil. Slight shading would be alright but the lineart alone is pretty good.

I so very much appreciate your input! I just finished my first colored cheeb. Would you mind checking it out and telling me what you would pay for it?
User Image

Shoujo Snacker

14,175 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Cat Dee Bo
moarneen
Cat Dee Bo
moarneen

I so very much appreciate your input! I just finished my first colored cheeb. Would you mind checking it out and telling me what you would pay for it?
User Image

Wow, it's really cute! Hmmm, I'd pay 600-900mil

Tipsy Fatcat

Yay! *dances* You're boosting my confidence, that's for sure! Thank you again!

Shoujo Snacker

14,175 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
No problem heart Good luck with your artshop!

Tipsy Fatcat

moarneen
No problem heart Good luck with your artshop!
Thank you smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces