Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like my art? 1-5

1 - hate 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
2 - less than average 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
3 - average 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
4 - Its pretty good 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
5 - love 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

I usually allow the buyer's to make an offer instead of setting locked prices. And I'm willing to work far less for the poor and far more for the rich as unfair as that may be.

Head, Bust, HalfBody, FullBody

Sketch, Outline, Basic Color (No shading/Basic Cell or Watercolor), Super Color(Cell Shaded-Has all or some black outlines.), ExtreamSuperColor (No to few black lines, more realistic.)

Quick, Timely, Detailed. I can spend an hour or two on a picture, or I can spend 30-40 hours. Detail would be very intricate shading on clothes or hair or jewelry.

I am almost always willing to give WIP's to the buyer, and request any comments or critiques before moving onto the next stages so they get what they want and can help decide/control particular color themes and some details of the image.

CG-SuperExtreamColor
User Image

CG-SuperExtreamColor
User Image

Sketch-Quick
User Image

HeadShot [x] SuperExtreamColor - Quick.
HalfBody [x] Partial Nudity. SuperExtreamColor - Timely.
Couple [x] SuperExtreamColor - Timely
JOINT SHOP - Intrested?

And now if your still here after all that, I'm intrested in starting a triumpherate shop consisting of three artists, one being myself. Each artist would post in turn in the shop on the front page so they would have control of their own gallery and prices, and also will benifit from being advertised by my affiliates and with in my guild. Three should attract three times as many buyers >_< more exposure, if someone comes to view one artists work,t hey will se the other two as well. Just a thought, thanks XD
I'd pay around 3-5k depending on how rushed/good the art turns out. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces