Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

x

Hi guys, I was wondering how much you'd pay for something like this?
If you guys could price how much it'd go for if it was a full body too, that would be fantastic! <3

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

-dies-
Oh god. This is REALLY high quality art. You could probably sell for millions for a full body piece. Your art is so good you can auction it off, dude (which you may want to do). It's art like this that's really hard to price. For something that's kinda half-body like that you could do like 750k? I'm not really sure because it's a hazy field. If people try to tell you to sell it for less that 500k then they're either cheap or don't understand how this all works.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lady Button
-dies-
Oh god. This is REALLY high quality art. You could probably sell for millions for a full body piece. Your art is so good you can auction it off, dude (which you may want to do). It's art like this that's really hard to price. For something that's kinda half-body like that you could do like 750k? I'm not really sure because it's a hazy field. If people try to tell you to sell it for less that 500k then they're either cheap or don't understand how this all works.

Oh thank you haha ^^
Pricing is hard .-. but there are a lot of great artists on gaia hahaha.
The girl I sold this to bought it for a mil. So idk. It's a broad range I guess.
Thanks so much for your time <3

Dapper Fatcat

defo no less then 1mil
you could easily sell for 1.5-2mil if you wanted to push it~
auctions you'd get alot more o v o

full body i'd say around 2mil+

Vxnea's Bae

Sex Symbol

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
1m would be the basic offer for art of that quality, a full body could prize in 2m+

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

l r o n e e

Oh thank you haha ^^
Pricing is hard .-. but there are a lot of great artists on gaia hahaha.
The girl I sold this to bought it for a mil. So idk. It's a broad range I guess.
Thanks so much for your time <3

Yeah see. It's hard with higher quality art @ - @
But that's a reasonable price and probably what you should sell it at.
2.5-3m full body
1m half

Dapper Dabbler

I wish I had more gold, so I could pay you to do something other than my avi for me. emotion_drool
I agree that ~1m would not be out of line for a piece like that, and for a more detailed fullbody piece 2-3m would not be out of the ordinary, either. You could probably get more if you sold your art via auction rather than regular commission ^^ It's clear that a lot of effort and detail went into the creation of the piece and it looks lovely!

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
1mil is about right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers