Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lunatic

o n e . l a s t . c h a n c e
          the hiring thread ~

Hello ~
          This is the hiring thread for one last chance, which was previously owned by WISH uponafallenangel.
          If you'd like to apply, just fill out an application!
          Note that we may hire and fire people depending if they are needed.

We are currently: deciding!

Rainbow Lunatic

i n f o r m a t i o n
          follow these ~

firstly [requirements]:
          MUST have Gmail, MSN, or AIM
          MUST be online at least around two hours a day
          MUST be trustworthy
          MUST know how to use a Photobucket account
          MUST be reliable
          MUST have some type of art program
          MUST type literately

secondly [responsibilities]:
          check for missed orders
          quote your order in the waiter/waitress thread so we know that you're on it
          if there are any doubts, PM THE CUSTOMER
          add links when asked
          update the customers and [if tips] donators lists after filling an order
          be polite to the customers

thirdly [tips to getting hired]:
          be responsible
          be organized
          be polite
          have ordered from at least four minishops before
          know the ordering process

fourthly [other]:
          we are usually kind people
          pay is dependent on the number of orders you send!
          do not send yourself pay. only accept pay we give you.
          meonji and i will teach you how to make the pixels
          have fun and good luck ~

Rainbow Lunatic

a p p l i c a t i o n s
          fill these out ~

form:
          [list][list][list][list][color=#FFEA22][size=20]♥[/color] [color=#FF8888]a p p l i c a t i o n . f o r m[/size]
          [color=#FFC455][size=11]fill it out as best as you can ~[/size][/color]

[color=#FF8888][size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Name:[/b][/color] { what you want us to call you by. }

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Age:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]How often are you online:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]What timezone are you in:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Tell us about yourself:[/b][/color] { at LEAST four sentences. }

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Why do you want this job:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]How do we know you won't steal or edit:[/b][/color] { not including the customers and donators lists }

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy:[/b][/color] { appropriate things, please. We are looking for people who can type. }

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]How much experience have you had in minishops:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Why do you think we would want you:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements:[/b][/color]

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]How can we contact you outside of Gaia:[/b][/color] { MSN, Gmail? }

[size=9][color=#FFC455][b]Thank you for taking your time to fill this application out. Put in as much as you can, as that will increase chances. We will look through your application carefully, and we apologize if we do not hire you. Be honest about each and every word you type in this application, and we look forward to working with you![/b][/color]

Rainbow Lunatic

p e n d i n g . a p p l i c a t i o n s . 1
          your posted applications ~

srsishere
          Name: Sam

How often are you online: Every day I check on things, and I usually have a window open for Gaia all day.

What timezone are you in: EST

Tell us about yourself: I absolutely love drawing. It's what I spend most of my time doing, and when I'm not drawing, I'm watching Doctor Who. Although, I just finished the last episode, so that makes me a bit sad. Anyways, I am super friendly and I hate conflict. I have lots of experience working in/running mini shops.

Why do you want this job: It would give me a little more experience and I've always wanted to work in a cute shop like this.

How do we know you won't steal or edit: I know how it feels when people try to steal your art and it is one of the worst feelings ever! I absolutely abhor hurting other people.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: I'm not quite sure what to write here, so I suppose I will just ramble. I've taken many literacy classes, so I am sure that I can write decently. I seem to have an affinity for writing, though, since every time I do write, whether it's poetry, prose, or factual, it tends to just come flowing out. I am aware that there will not be any poetry writing on the list of duties for this shop, but it certainly helps to have a large vocabulary!

How much experience have you had in minishops: I've never worked in one as a secondary worker, but I have run quite a few.

Why do you think we would want you: I am awesome! >u< Oh and other than that, I am always on top of things and I always try my best. I also have a lot of experience with pixel art and layers.

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Not at the moment, no.

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yep!

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: I have a Gmail account. I will send it to you via PM if I am hired.

Thank you for taking your time to fill this application out. Put in as much as you can, as that will increase chances. We will look through your application carefully, and we apologize if we do not hire you. Be honest about each and every word you type in this application, and we look forward to working with you!

Happy - - Dream x
          Name: Happy

How often are you online: everyday, maybe...1 1/2 hours - 2 hours?

What timezone are you in: GMT

Tell us about yourself: I play the piano and I try my best to keep smiling. I am very responsible since I often check for orders every single time I am online and hand in my homework on time and get it down the day I get it. is that even relevant? xD I already own two minishops and work at another but that isn't a problem since I have the time to keep up-to-date with orders. I myself, am a pixel artist and have approximately 3 years experience in the minishops forum. I also have MSN c:

Why do you want this job: for the fun of it, I have been stalking your shop for a long time but then you disappeared :c

How do we know you won't steal or edit: since I myself am a pixel artist, I could probably make similar things myself but not as well, of course. I also understand how it would feel if someone stole art and the consequences of stealing art.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: Hello my name is Happy and you can either call me that or Dream. It's up to you! You want to know my hobbies? Okay. I like playing the piano as long as the piece doesn't fustrate me. That's not a good feeling... Other hobbies include shopping with my friends and having family 'get-togethers' Well, there we are.

How much experience have you had in minishops: around 3 years, or at least 2.

Why do you think we would want you: I am a friendly person who has a lot of experience and is willing to keep up-to-date with orders and will make sure to quote the customer when sending or has sent their order. I really do love OLC and am really happy that you're back!

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: I own two minishops and am employed at another. I would often check the ones I am employed at first since I have a responsibility there and do not want other people's customer to wait any longer than they have already. Then I would check my own although my main minishop does not require any item updates other than seasonal ones and sending occasional orders c: (so that won't take up too much time)

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yes, I have and will go back and read through it again if I have any misunderstandings or problems.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: MSN, Hotmail, Twitter, Tumblr.

Thank you for taking your time to fill this application out. Put in as much as you can, as that will increase chances. We will look through your application carefully, and we apologize if we do not hire you. Be honest about each and every word you type in this application, and we look forward to working with you!

sweet retreat
          Name: Steph. :]

How often are you online: about...2 hours everyday, closer to 3.

Tell us about yourself: Hello~! I'm Steph and I really love cute things and zombies. I like psychology and movies and photography. I like music, my favorite band is Los Campesinos!, and I'm in a band called Temporary Tattoo where I write songs about nintendo and Fringe episodes. c: I am a busy person, I'll admit, but I do make time for gaia because I enjoy it. And pixelling is something I completely adore.

Why do you want this job: Because I think it sounds like fun and I think I'd be good at it. I've never been a waitress before, but I want to give it a shot.

How do we know you won't steal or edit: I have a lot of respect for pixel artists. I wouldn't even dream of doing something so disrespectufl to someone who's put so much work into their shop - and I know it must have been a lot of work.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: Um... A man, a plan, a canal, panama. Racecar. "There once was a man from Peru who dreamt he was eating a shoe. He woke with a fright, in the middle of the night, to find that his dream had come true!"

How much experience have you had in minishops: Loads! I have three accounts, including this one, and I have definitely wasted my share of money on cute mini shop items, hahaha.

Why do you think we would want you: Because I'm a positive, good vibe that could be in your shop. I bring a lot to the table and I'm ambitious as anything!

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Not "employed," really. But I do have my own pixel shop I'm messing around in. I figure I can divide my time between the two by keeping track of everything, and I'm really good at keeping myself organized. c:

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yup! And knowing me, I probably will re-read this about a hundred more times, haha.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: gmail, facebook, tumblr (haha, if that counts) and an msn and aim that I do not use regularly but I could use for the purpose of this job.

Sugar Cafe Maid
          Name: Mol

How often are you online: Everyday for up to 4/5 hours *has no life*

What timezone are you in: GMT

Tell us about yourself: Ah, I suck about talking about myself. Hm, I'm always online because and I love art. c: I'm always drawing/painting etc. I've been learning how to pixel but currently havent been able to because I had an exam I had to study for D: but now I have all the time in the world to learn and improve my pixeling skills. I'm friendly and love to talk and I'm active all the time^^.

Why do you want this job: I've always wanted to get in the mini shops, and soon I would love to be able to have my own small shop. I've loved this shop for a long time and by being hired I can hang around it all the time and enjoy myself~

How do we know you won't steal or edit: I've had things stolen before and I hate it, someone taking the credit for your own work peeves me off so much, its not very nice to see them do it D:

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy:Well, I'm not sure what to put in this section. I guess I can type really well and I know people can understand me when they read what I've typed. (I've probably spelt lots of things wrong now I've said that XD ) Hm, I think you can tell I can type well from the writing in the sections above. cx

How much experience have you had in minishops: Not much, i know how the whole system works with ordering, sending orders etc. c:

Why do you think we would want you: Well, I can keep the thread active and bring in customers which is always a plus with a helper. I can meet deadlines and be efficent with orders. I really love one last chance too which will fuel me to be the best worker you have.

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Currently I am not employed at any other shop but if I do become employed within another shop, I will make sure my time is spent equally and that I am up-to-date within the shop still. c:

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yes, I've made triple sure that I fufill your requirements. c:

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: You can contact me on this email: amyisawhore@hotmail.co.uk (oh dear, I'm sure that doesnt make a good impression XD)

Cherry Atomic Cupcake
          Name: Cherry is fine

How often are you online: Just about every day. Morning or Evening depends upon my work schedual.

What timezone are you in: Central US

Tell us about yourself: Hmm, alright. I started pixeling before I even knew what it was I was doing. I started with dolls when I was 19. It wasn't until about 6 years ago I even knew about pixel dolls. I had my own pixel pet shop for a while, may again, just haven't had the inspiration. I've been feeling the need to art (as I call it in general) but don't have the tools needed to work in the pet shops that are around today. So when I saw this, I though, cool.

Why do you want this job: Oh. Guess I should have read a bit further before, huh? Well, as I said, I've been feeling the itch. I don't have the tools (aka a tablet) to work in the pet shops here on Gaia, but I can still pixel (only need a mouse after all). So I though, "Hey Cherry. This little pixel shop needs help. Let's try for it." Yes... I talk to myself.. I'm odd.

How do we know you won't steal or edit: Cause I've had it done to me, and would never do it to a fellow artist. It really sucks.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: Ummm, let me see. Mary had a little lamb. His fleece was white as snow. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm out of idea's. Let's see what you do. Haha!

How much experience have you had in minishops: I've had my fair share. Used to own a dragon pet shop until my account got hacked (this was back when there was nothing Gaia could do about it). Then I co-owned a shop with someone for a while. I've had a few shops of my own, and only gave up on them when they weren't successful. sad

Why do you think we would want you: 'Cause I'm better than the rest. Haha, just kidding. I've not bothered to read the other applications, so I've no idea what they said, but I'm sure we'll all say pretty much the same thing. Some highlights on our personality and work ethics. Honestly, if you want to hire me, you will, if you don't, you won't. It's been my experience that it doesn't really matter how much I put myself in the lime light (and sound like a total self appreciating arse), in the end, it comes down to who ya'll think you will mesh with best.

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Currently, no.

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yes ma'am. What's photobucket? HAHA! I'm just kidding. I only have about six of them myself. I get too OCD on organizing for one, apparently.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: AIM, Gmail, YIM, ICQ, Skype... I think I have an MSN/Hotmail account. If not, I can get one. What's one more? LMAO

klausey5021
          Name: Willow, or klausey5021

How often are you online: Usually 3-4 hours every day.

What timezone are you in: Hmm... usually after school, so from around 4-8 ish.

Tell us about yourself: Okay. n.n I am IN LOVE with Gaia! :3 In real life I am taking high school classes for culinary baking, so I really love food! I can't wait to work here! n.n

Why do you want this job: I absolutely love food (mostly bakery items). I need a little cash on the side, but I would be just as happy to do it for free. n.n

How do we know you won't steal or edit: I know how it feels. It totally sucks to have done so much work and then have someone claim it as their own. It makes me mad.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: I am not quite sure what to type here. I think I may have proved my literacy in the above statements...? Maybe I sound too formal... My mind is full of junk... XD

How much experience have you had in minishops: I've owned a couple myself. I've never worked in others though.

Why do you think we would want you: I am very hard working, I am an animal when it comes to getting things done (lol, not in a bad way though.), and like I said before, I love food, so this would be an enjoyable job for me!

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Nope. All for you guys! :3

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yes, and I do.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: Gmail account: klausey502@gmail.com

topazgiraffe
          Name: Kaitlyn

How often are you online: 6+ hours per day.

What timezone are you in: eastern standard

Tell us about yourself: i have a cat named Henry. I don't leave my house very often because I'm quite antisocial in person. I'm very open minded and optimistic. I like communicating via the internet as opposed to in person. I'ma junior in high school where I make A's and B's. I have a passion for food so what better place to work than here?

Why do you want this job: I spend oodles of time on gaia and I could be a real asset to your work community. I have a good bit of free time, and I need to put it to good use. This shop seems very much so lovely and a place I could enjoy.

How do we know you won't steal or edit: I suppose you don't know, but if there is anyway to prove it to you, I'd be more than glad to accept your challenge. If you prefer otherwise, you can just take my word for it. I would never steal anything in my life, especially something someone else worked so very diligently on.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: Oh my, right on the spot? A flame flicker dimly in the corridor of an old castle. A soft sigh came from my sleeping partner. I turned to face her. Soft brown curls encircled her delicate freckle dusted face. ~

How much experience have you had in minishops: Per say, "minishops" none, however I have worked a bit in the art freebies section and I frequently open temporary shops there.

Why do you think we would want you: I'm a diligent worker. I follow orders and listen well.(I suppose "read" would be better in this case)

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: I am not, therefore I would devote my time and energy solely to One.Last.Chance

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: I have.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: I have a gmail, if accepted I will gladly tell you it.

PinkCherimu
          Name: PinkCherimu, Pink, Pinky, Cher, Cheri, Cherri, Cherii...any spin off of my username is fine ^ ^ I usually just go by Cherimu 3nodding

How often are you online: 7+ Hours every day o-o;; Usually. Reasons would be things such as having to go somewhere, or my internet isn't working (rare).

Tell us about yourself: Autobiography time. (:< Well, the first thing that I think I should say is that I use emoticons...a lot. o-o I'm pretty sure I overuse them sometimes, so if you get annoyed by them, just feel free to tell me to stop ^ ^ (Some of my friends do this...orz). Errr~ people say that I'm really energetic and optimistic - Sometimes when I'm not supposed to be (e.g. Math tests next period xD) I love manga and anime (go figure...?), and have I've read/watched way too many to list (I'm really not exaggerating here...). I'm easy to get along with, but if I don't think something is right I'll speak my mind. Bad transition: I love drawing (my dad's an artist c: ) and I sing a lot, just for fun (although I'm not really good), and my friends and I joined up and made a band a couple months back. I love spending time with all my friends, although sometimes I'll shut myself in my room and just go on the computer. Completely unrelated info that won't be helpful whatsoever in this application: My voice is soprano, I have long hair, I call lotion/hand sanitizer scents: flavors, and I'm really color picky. I love color schemes <3

Why do you want this job: I'm kinda old on Gaia...And I've bought things from countless mini shops. My reaction is always: "GAhhh that's so cute. This is gonna use up a lot of my gold but it's okay. <buys the whole shop> OTL" But anyways - I've always wanted to try managing one, but I don't think I'm talented enough~ ;___; I've looked at countless pixel arts, and I just can't stop thinking about how cool they are! I've always wanted to learn how to pixelate things from scratch (beside blobs...^ ^;; ). I'd be honored to be able to work with you guys and such wonderfully pro pixels (^ o ^)/ Lastly, I just want to help out~ Sometimes in the past, I had to wait a long time before getting my order, or just not getting any reply at all. I know how frustrating that feels, so I want to be able to let other people have these pretty little things = w =

How do we know you won't steal or edit: Sadly, I really can't prove anything to you, especially since this is over the internet D: But I will say that I hate stealers, whether it's ideas, art, or anything else. I like to present things I do proudly, and using someone else's work contradicts that. I would never take someone else's hard work and say it's my own. No matter who the artist is, I should respect their work - That means no editing as well. As I said before, I can't prove anything, but I hope that you'll take my word for this. I've had things that took a lot of time and hard work stolen before - a lot of people have - and I don't want to see anyone doing such a things > < Especially myself.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: I'm sorry if appropriate means relevant; Here's part of a biology paper that I had to submit for school. "The aforementioned mammal has a specific diet; consuming only bamboo. At this moment, natural bamboo forests are dying and growth is being inhibited because of changes caused by pollution. Because the food source is diminishing, the animal has few means of survival." My teacher is insanely strict. She checks everything - every little word, every little detail. And this is just my biology teacher! Being taught by the biology and english teachers I have, I'm most certain that I can write "good" sentences. Before sending out PMs and before posting things in the forums, I double check to see if what I wrote makes sense. Even during chats, I'll correct any grammar or spelling errors I make - if my friends don't beat me to it. To be honest, I don't know how to prove that I am able write "correct" sentences, but I hope that this is satisfactory. (: I'm not sure if you guys are really strict about this, but if you are, some previous (and afterwards) mistakes I made (in the application) are: kinda (kind of), gonna (going to), gotta (got to), some...sound effects...:3

How much experience have you had in minishops: You might not believe me, but whenever I buy from a shop, I read the whole first page. I know quite a few different ways to run shops, and different payment/ordering possibilities (though not that much diversity is seen). I've bought things from countless shops - whether they be pixel art, an art shop, auctions, breedables, etc. My friend use to run a shop and I would help her out with that, and we had no problems.

Why do you think we would want you: I think I'm very reliable and responsible as an individual. In team/group efforts, I try extra hard to be able to communicate better with my group and make the workload less. I have a easily contactable gmail, as mentioned before, and am on way over 2 hours a day. As for trustworthy, I would never want to lose my trust in someone, or have their trust lost in me, so I try very hard to be able to help others, not burden them. On the computer that I'm working with now, I have MS Paint, Photoshop Elements 7, and Paint Tool SAI. I also have Photoshop CS5, but it's on another computer...^ ^;; I organize all my pictures saved onto my computer into really specific folders, I made all the pictures on each page of my blog be related to each other in some way, I have an OCD for organizing my (manga) books by publisher/company, author, title, and volume, and of COURSE I do the same with my photobucket~! And yes, I know how to use photobucket ^ ^ I've been using it to host pictures for years, so I know my way around. Other than my overuse of emoticons (as if they were periods...but I can always correct myself~!), I think I type literately :3 If I could have this wonderfully great honor of being chosen (<3), I know I would dedicate alot of time into this shop! I'd have no trouble with PMing the customers - Gotta do what you gotta do; and I'd be happy to add links when asked, checking for missed orders, and quoting anything that needs to be quoted. I personally love lists, so updating the customer list would be fun for me, and giving the donators the appreciation they deserve is....well, deserved! smile It's more of my nature to be polite and modest, but I'd really love to be a part of helping out at this shop, so I hope you don't think bad of me talking about myself the way I did. When I was reading the "thirdly" things, and having ordered from at least four minishops before, I had a ":'D" moment. I spent my time earlier today re-saving things I ordered from some mini shops - It took me over 2 hours...OTL. Lastly, as for pay, I'll accept anything! Of course, the more the merrier - Whatever I earn will probably be used to order things from mini shops~! <3

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Not at the moment, so all my time would be for this shop~ (:<

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: Yes~! And I do ^ ^

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: Gmail - I'm online as long as my computer is turned on ^ u ^ I don't like to carelessly share my email though, but I'd be happy to give it if you asked/need it now (:

Errrr other notes?
          Uhm...I'm sorry that it's so long D: I hope it's not so long that you'll see the size and turn away ;____;
          Ahaha after saying that I shouldn't say this, but: If you have anything else you want me to add/any questions, ask away~ :'D

Thank you for giving me this opportunity~ ^ ^

mew1130
          Name: MewMew is my pen name smile If that's alright otherwise Auti

How often are you online:It depends honestly. School nights depending on homework etc. i can be on everyday from about 3:30/4ish to 6/7ish central time 9unless sports then it will be 5 ish. Depending on chore length an hour or so after dinner. Weekends i can be on and off all day sometimes ill be on until 5 am central.

What timezone are you in: Central Time

Tell us about yourself: Well I'm sixteen years old and, a high school student. I live in the snowy mid-west although I prefer much warmer weather I would never leave. I'm pretty much a nerd. I love the library and always have a book in my hand, I have read a record of 15 hundred or more page books in a day.
          I love music, I listen to quite a variety my ipod (My baby i only let my girlfriend use it) 66 different genres. I use it so much i have to charge it everyday when i get home from school.
          I am pretty involved in school. I'm a cheerleader, bowler, prayer club, and thats all i can think off off the top of my head.
          Oh and a shout out to my amazing friends, best a girl could ask for smile

Why do you want this job: I think it is a good experience to work in someone's shop and can be applied to real life experiences and work ethic. I would also like more experiance with the art work because I am extremely interested in pixel snacks and have been experimenting myself. I am also hoping to add to this shop in a good way so we can populate Gaia with beautiful snacks!!!

How do we know you won't steal or edit: Well one because its stealing and stealing is wrong in every way shape or form! Two I would feel really bad because you put so much hard work into it. Three Its kinda dumb because you always get caught its obvious if you edit. Four why would i go through all this work to fill out an application if i was going to steal? I could just buy it and get my profits back if i was smart.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: One day a golden fox jumped over a fence in the zen garden. The fox did this because the zen garden had a pond populated with the most beautiful -and delicious- white fish. But the fox had a problem, how was she supposed to fish out her tasty snacks? She tried using her paws to grab them but, it was no use. Next, she tried plunging her head underwater so she could catch them in her strong and mighty jaws, but that was also no use they just swam away. The fox laid by the pond in perplexity. How would she get to the fish? Then a sneaky fish came up to her and began to talk to her. Eventually the fox and fish fell deeply in love, the fish brought the fox into the pool and the fox turned into a fish! The most beautiful gold fish! The new fish and the white fish had lots of beautiful babies. Some white like all the other fish, some were gold like the mother, and some of them were even mixed half white half gold. (why not write a story)

How much experience have you had in minishops: I have browsed endless pages of them when i get bored and i also owned one but it didn't drum up much businesses so I'm hoping this will give me more experience

Why do you think we would want you: Because I am a hard worker and I want to learn. I have a lot of spunk and am good for a laugh. I'll bring a lot to the table.

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: I have my own but it doesn't have much business so no worry.

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements:Yes, Twice

How can we contact you outside of Gaia:Gmail

Rainbow Lunatic

p e n d i n g . a p p l i c a t i o n s . 2
          whoever knew there was a limit for number of words?

Rainbow Lunatic

r e s e r v e d
          for future use

Rainbow Lunatic

WE'RE HIRING. 8DDDD <3

Wheezing Fatcat

Phweee! > w <
      Gogogo~

a p p l i c a t i o n f o r m
          fill it out as best as you can ~

Name: Panda

How often are you online: The whole day.

What timezone are you in: Pacific.

Tell us about yourself: You make me give so much information about myself. I know how to layer. And I do not want to meet you guys in real life. You guys are nice, but I'm a geek. Deal with it.

Why do you want this job: Because I want money.

How do we know you won't steal or edit: You won't know.

Please write a couple sentences here to show us your literacy: You have seen in. - Points above -

How much experience have you had in minishops: 0

Why do you think we would want you: Cause I'm sexy, on Gaia at least.

Are you employed at other minishops? If so, how do you plan to divide your time between the shops: Yes, the imaginary one in my head. I'm there 24/7. I don't know if I can find time for you.

Have you read the entire hiring front page and noted that you fill ALL our requirements: No duh. I have MSN. You know it bb.

How can we contact you outside of Gaia: I just answered this.

EDIT: I am sexier than Ikuto. ROFL. me > ikuto

Rainbow Lunatic

Rainbow Lunatic

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, IT'S NOT QUOTING PROPERLY. DDDD8<

Wheezing Fatcat

LOL.. xDDD

Rainbow Lunatic

Ehhh, whatever.
          No one needs to see the "♥ a p p l i c a t i o n f o r m
          fill it out as best as you can ~" in the quote, right? 8DDDD
          IT'LL BE OUR ATTENTION GETTER. 8DDDD

Wheezing Fatcat