Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oziandra
Thank you for ordering Audacious bumps! I hope our services have satisfied you.
If you have feedback, please go to the shop to mention it there; if you're satisfied, please give the shop a <3!

Good luck, and please consider us in the future :]

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

NovaCracker here! Sorry we've taken so long to get to anyone-- we haven't gotten to looking at Applications as a semi-cohesive unit yet, so anyone past Nyoko is still open to possibility of hiring once we're not dying of mental blargh!

We're currently desperate for an artist to help Nova and Mad out-- please get applications to us as soon as you can if interested! <3
I could... possibly... yaknow... take an artist position.... *points fingers together* ... I really have nothing to do now that my eldest is almost 3 and will be going to preschool soon... and I still have four months before I pop out a pokemon from my belly (... It's really a baby but her name is Evelyn and Eevee for short was just tooo tempting....) Yaknow... if you need any help...

Romantic Enabler

IxITheDustKeeperIxI
I could... possibly... yaknow... take an artist position.... *points fingers together* ... I really have nothing to do now that my eldest is almost 3 and will be going to preschool soon... and I still have four months before I pop out a pokemon from my belly (... It's really a baby but her name is Evelyn and Eevee for short was just tooo tempting....) Yaknow... if you need any help...
HARLEY~ <33333333

; v; I sure as hell would not mind if you applied, hon.
Das Tor
IxITheDustKeeperIxI
HARLEY~ <33333333

; v; I sure as hell would not mind if you applied, hon.

Will do then! I won't be able to art until next week probably (having to get a new laptop because wacom screwed me over with their new drivers not working on a tablet PC and not being compatible with my crappy computer....... )

Romantic Enabler

IxITheDustKeeperIxI
Will do then! I won't be able to art until next week probably (having to get a new laptop because wacom screwed me over with their new drivers not working on a tablet PC and not being compatible with my crappy computer....... )
That's okay, hon. :< Sorry about the driver screwiness. -snuggles-

Romantic Enabler

-rolls through-
My new computer is here! I can hopefully start arting tomorrow but that depends on if paint tool sai likes me or not.

Romantic Enabler

Tip with SAI: UNPLUG your tablet before opening it, wait for it to load, THEN plug it in. Often times, it won't read the pressure otherwise.
Das Tor
Tip with SAI: UNPLUG your tablet before opening it, wait for it to load, THEN plug it in. Often times, it won't read the pressure otherwise.
Haven't had that problem... it's been reading pressure fine on the one I have... but my drivers started going wonky and the pen got all shakey recently. The biggest issue is if I can find my license number for it... heh.

Romantic Enabler

Huh. You are lucky than. -shakes fist at, then snuggles-

Romantic Enabler

Romantic Enabler

-pokes thread up-

Strangefellows's Partner In Crime

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
Where did everybody go? :c

Romantic Enabler

I think part of it is because we're coming into the holiday season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff