Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

I think it's rather good and that you have a good chance at getting that job! 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Pretty good. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Uh... 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Yuh suxz!!1 [Me: N00b...:stare:] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll!! [Me: o.o;; Um...] 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

I've been meaning to look for a job lately, time to actually do so!

<3A Bit About Me<3

-Name- Boshu
-Nickenames- Boshy, Rav [from my Harry Potter character, Ravina she's a Ravenclaw *hint hint*
-Age- 14
-Race- Your average Jane Gaian
-Sex- Female
-Sexuality- Straight
-Interests- Drawing, Harry Potter, Gaiaonline, Gaia B&C Pets and Cooking.
-Personality- My friend's refer to me as their twin. I can mimic people's personality quite well. I'm nuts when I'm on sugar/caffine. Though, I am also sort of the perv of my friends.
-Likes- Pandas, horses, cooking, blackeye susans, werewolves, wolves, sushi and kimonos.
-Dislikes- Fighting (like MK) games/videos, most movies, S Corp.

<3Examples<3

As Lineartist

• http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/A.jpg
  • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/PC.jpg
  • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/Ravina.jpg
  • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/Bird.jpg
  • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/GMAdult.jpg
  • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/killiran/Gaian/Dragon.jpg

As RP Manager

past RPs [nongaian]
Long ago in a Kingdom named Arian, humans living in harmony with dragons. They worked together in everything they did. Both species prospered greatly in this time. Thus, it was called the Golden Age. But..when a cruel king took his seat on the thrown, the country was cast into chaos. People were dying of diesese left and right, the villagers starving from lack of food. A large drought swept over this once green land, making it bare and dry to were only the remains of the stems of plants are still surviving. What made the matters worse is that the cruel king told his people that they may slaughters any dragons for their meat. The village men, women and children were all delighted in this and set out to find a dragon for a feast! Well, after three days of searching, they were about ready to come back empty handed when they spotted their first sign of food in almost six months...a wounded baby dragon. Quickly murdering it, they skinned it and sliced the meat off. Almost a day later the mother returns to find her baby's skeleton stuck imbetween a tree branch. [Where the villagers had found it] In pure rage and deep sorrow she flew back to her group, sadly carrying her child's carcass in her grasps. When the others saw this, they identified the scent to be from the humans. Now...though this countries kingdom may be enjoying a grand feast this night, they night not be in a few weeks...
It has been a year since then, the king has passed on and the lands are green once more. The older kings son has taken the thrown now. He is not the only new addition to the members in the castle, a lady knight, by the name of Browyn McCulloch has joined the ranks of the knights.

Celesnya may be only around twenty-six but she is one of the most important people in and near her ranks. She's the advisor to the king, the stratigest for the army and a scholar to the young children. As a child, she was forced to stay insides almost all her life thanks to her "condition". So she read...and read she did, she finished more then five-hundred books in the first three years. On one fateful night, her father happened to have come home drunk..he threatened to kill her mother. That was the first real time she changed. She murdered her father, and on accident..also her mother. Out of pure shock, she stayed in her room, in a corner, curled up. As a eight year-old child, killing your own parents can be pretty frightening. Towards the present, Celesnya started to lose her eyesight. Currently, she is almost blind in both eyes. [NOTE: Their from the same RP.]

past RPs [gaian]

Old but one of my most well done.

current RP [nongaian]

Remus Lupin was sitting next to the window sucked into another book on Potions, Peter Pettigrew was sitting next to him munching on a Chocolate Frog and with other goodies scattered next to him. James Potter and Sirius Black were sitting on the opposite side discussing how they could make Severus Snape's life more miserable then it already was.
"Are you certain that's going to work?" the eyes behind the spectacles showed a bit of concern along with mischeif. "I'm certain it will! That slimy git won't know what hit him!" Sirius flashed his famous trademark that could make almost any girl hug him; his toothly grin.
"Are you two talking about Severus again?" Remus asked peering over the top of his book again, "Yes." They two replied in a unison. "You know them..mm..always planning..mmmm..." Peter mumbled while trying to talk with chocolate in his mouth which obviously doesn't work!

"Shut it!" barked Lucius, "Bloody mudblood...contaminating this school. Oh the worthless Black is back, still not ashamed that you're a Gryffindor are you? Hah, you're a disgrace to your family name Black!" Sirius was about ready to punch Malfoy if it wasn't for the fact that his arms were being held back by James. [NOTE: This is from a AIM RP in the Marauder's Era.]

current RP [gaian]

It's rather new.
Bump. >___> <___<
Quote:
-hugs.- Would you like to check out my thread Life Sized Pixel Pets
I'll hire ya, Boshu! xD
Neshaka
I'll hire ya, Boshu! xD
Oh goodie..! Two! =o I think I'll be able to handle it....>__>;
If you don't think you can, don't worry. Otherwise, I'd be interested in fully unique ancestral mirror art. o.o
That dragon, lemme just say, is snazzy. ;D heart
Neshaka
If you don't think you can, don't worry. Otherwise, I'd be interested in fully unique ancestral mirror art. o.o
Oooh as a lineartist..now that I can handle! I'm actually working on a bunny plush B&C right now. ^__^;; I'm thinking about doing comission linearts..>__>;;

@ Bird Draggon: Thank you.
Hehehe. Okay. ^^ No worries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas