Dapper Fatcat

-hopes more people apply-

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Username //: FrostyPeaches
How often are you on gaia? //: Everyday (even if i don't want to be) emotion_facepalm
List previous experience here //: Gaia hobo/stalker for life yo. Just came to B/C from C/Qforum in Oct2013
Are you currently working anywhere else? //: Guest colourist at Qualora Terra >w<
Why do you want to be a manager at Long Dao? //: I have been posting in the loyalty thread for a long time now and am wanting to update it so bad. I know some dragons are missing from the OL too. Plus i have OCD to always keep my LD journal as neat possible if you're looking for organization. I want to be manager at LD because I am still here since the GO event! and am rping in guild. Active like hell yes? Hire me! XD I'm going to stop. The post is getting too long. Thanks for reading all this.

Dapper Fatcat

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dapper Fatcat

emotion_c8

Loyal Shapeshifter

Username //: RAWR_Bexados
How often are you on gaia? //: All the time
List previous experience here //: Applied at HoA with possible hiring, and PT Colorist at Akirian Forests
Are you currently working anywhere else? //: Possibly HoA
Why do you want to be a certist at Long Dao? //: THESE DRAGONS ARE AMAZING, and I love Vita and it looked like she needed help

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wolf

Wolf

Wolf

Dapper Fatcat

dramallama

Wolf

Dapper Fatcat

I was going to try to apply for a colorist position but I have absolutely no inspiration for any designs right now. ><;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff