Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

Lurker 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 57 ]
Staff 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
Follower/Semi Active 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
IM HERE EVERYDAY WHUT. 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Franny: *flinches at a new eruption of sound* THAT SOUNDS CLOSE. D: *her first display of nerves at this event*

Mr. Wolfe: ... ... *voice deep, grave* Oh, you know. *conspiring nod*

Player

Billy : Ah . . . i guess it's time for the stupid class assembly.

Babette : that's borrrrring. you wanna skip? >3

Billy : You know it -wink-

- - -

Professor Lovejoy : -antennas twitches from the alarm ringing- Oh right . . . .

Daring Duck

-eyes Souru-

Merida: -plops down into a seat pulling her hood over her face relaxing- I feel like am in one of my games.

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Professor Agador: *growls and hears another another sound much closer now he crotches low and takes off towards the sound on all fours it wasn't his style to wait for something to come after him once he had moved out of eye sight there suddenly was a screech that erupted from Agador, then nothing but the sounds from before*

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Krashed Bets
-eyes Souru-

Merida: -plops down into a seat pulling her hood over her face relaxing- I feel like am in one of my games.
[- wiggles eyebrows at -] 8'D
Mr Wolfe: PROFESSOR. *runs after Prof Agador*

Franny: WHAT'S GOING ON?! ; A; *stands up, trying to get a view out the door that swings closed behind the fleeing professors*

Player

Billy : come on, let's jump the gate.

Babette : you better not look up my dress >8c

Billy : -snickers- i'll try not to.

- - -

Professor Lovejoy : -heads over to the auditorium, ushering the students in. he displays a very calm and kind manner- please enter in an orderly fashion.
And all the lights went out in an instant...... Screams were let out in every which way.. Then silence..
Then a flickering of just one ..single light hung over head...
The creature shows itself.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then it runs off with a teacher on hand..
Although it may seem scary....
Yes.. It seemed like when it looked in to your eyes.. It BECKONED you to follow it...
Follow it.. if you DARE~..

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Una: *ears perk and she slams her book shut, after looking around and realizing the exit she was near wasn't being watched, she slipped out, going down the empty hall and following the sounds, thankful for her heritage to be able to slip noiselessly from one place to another peeking out cautiously every now and then before sneaking to the next place*

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Barker: *finally looks worried at the screech* That was Professor Agador.....and that didn't sound good at all ....*wraps himself protectively around Chess*
Professor Augen: IT'S OKAY, EVERYONE. COME WITH THE UNHOLY CREATION. 8D *is carried off shrieking and waving her arms... for show?*

Player

Professor Lovejoy : hm . . . . oh dear.

Daring Duck

Souru: -places hand on your face- no. surprised

Merida: -jumps up when the lights go out looking around- what in the... -notices the one light source and what made it-... Well I'll be damned. -sighs- yep I am. -looks for a unguarded door and slips out following the creature-

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Krashed Bets
Souru: -places hand on your face- no. surprised

Merida: -jumps up when the lights go out looking around- what in the... -notices the one light source and what made it-... Well I'll be damned. -sighs- yep I am. -looks for a unguarded door and slips out following the creature-
[- bites hand -]

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Bets:
This is the reason why I couldnt live is because I was working on moving everyone to the new thread ALL DAY XDDDDD -flails-
Then tomorrow I needs to ...finish guild.. BUT I WILL livestream. :3 <33333333 And you can TEACH me. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff