Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 19, 9 Total: 34 (3-60)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
⋙♦User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♦⋘

32!
I roll 3 20 sided dice now, right? o:

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Darn, rolled too high. Back to 100 sided! :T

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

= w =

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

-determined face-

Dragona Orden rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
must get first hobbits *.*

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Bilbo Bagginzez

HEY, GUILD/RP MANAGING SOUNDS DOPE.
Name: Kyriana Razian
Average Amount of Time on Gaia Per Week: +48 hours
Other Shop Commitments: None
RP Sample:

*Ídharan (King of Peace)
** speech in red equals Fayecat language

The King's Return to Fanghorn

It had been nine years since Aragorn had stepped up to his rightful place as King of Gondor. Nine long years since Kyriana Razian had seen the man she loved. She'd left that very day and returned to her haven of Fanghorn Forest. Shortly afterward, she had given birth to a son, Ídharan*. She raised him in the forest teaching him to hunt how to listen to the trees and of his heritage being a fayecat and who his father was.

Ídharan was an intelligent child and learned swiftly and by the time he was eight years old he knew all of the forest. That's why the boy was confused when he saw a hooded figure he did not recognize heading for his home where his mother was making dinner. The only visitors he was used to were his aunt Shade and her husband Legolas. So he dropped from the trees in the strangers path his hood covering all but his bright hazel eyes. "What is your purpose in Fanghorn stranger?"

The stranger stopped in their tracks and stared at the child in silence before holding up their hands, "I mean no harm. I seek the woman who watches over these lands she is an old friend, her name is Kyriana. Do you know her?"

Ídharan put his hand on a small dagger and stepped back a bit. "Remove your hood and tell me your name and if you are telling the truth I might tell you where my mother is."

"M-Mother?" The stranger removed the hood to show the shocked face beneath it. "My name is Aragorn, I am the King of Gondor..."

Ídharan stepped forward to better catch the man's scent before he removed his own hood auburn hair framing a small face and on his head were two brown wolf like ears. "My name is Ídharan, I am your son..."

Aragorn knelt in front of the child and stared at him for a moment. "Why was I not told?"

"You have to ask her... all she told me is that she didn't belong there. Follow me." Ídharan turned and began to lead Aragorn down the path.

"How old are you Ídharan?"

"Eight."

"How is your mother?"

Ídharan paused just before the hollowed out tree that was their home and turned to him. "She is sad... She's been that way all my life. Was she always sad when you knew her?"

Aragorn's gaze lowered, "No... no she wasn't always sad."

Ídharan pursed his lips and sighed, "Can you make her happy?"

"I don't know..."

"Well you should try. Come on." Ídharan pulled on Aragorn's cloak a bit as he went to the door and opened it. "Mama, I'm home and we have a guest for dinner."

"Oh is Shade ba-" Kyriana froze as she turned and saw the man her son had a hold on. "Ídharan go upstairs while I speak to your father please."**

"Why can't I stay Mama?

"Ídharan, do as I say or you can't have the stag's heart for dessert." Kyriana watched her son pout and head to the upper levels of the tree. She took a deep breath and looked at Aragorn and bowed slightly, "Your Majesty, to what do I owe this visit? Please sit I'll give you some water..."

Aragorn stopped her grabbing her wrist gently, "Kyra please no formalities. There is much we need to discuss."

"Such as?"

"Such as? You just disappeared that day without a word. No letter or message left with anyone and the biggest part is that we have a son together that I never knew existed until today." Aragorn said his grip tightening on her a bit. "I have missed you."

"You missed me? You seemed to forget all that we'd been through the moment you saw that woman. I had planned to tell you I was pregnant that night, but after seeing you..." she sighed. "I decided to come home and raise my son on my own."

"But he is not just your son! He is mine as well. I've had no part in his life until now."

"I have told him of you and I have told him of my decision. He knows that you were no aware of his existence and I have told him that he could go and find you when he reaches the age of thirteen. He knows of your bravery and your struggle.You have had a part in his life whether you were here or not!" She pulled her arm away from his. "I am not so cruel as to lie to my son of his lineage!"

Aragorn felt anger bubble in his chest, "But you have lied! Surely Kait has told you that I have asked after you many times throughout the years. All she has told me was that you were alive. Yet I received no messages from you! Do you hate me that much?"

"I have tried to hate you, but how could I hate such a man? It would be easier to hate you, but you have given me such a wonderful gift in Ídharan and in the time we have spent together. But, don't you see? I do not belong in your world. The elf woman holds your heart not me. That was made very clear to me the day of your coronation. It was plain to see... that my love for you is one sided. And now... when I have made peace with that you have returned and thrown my heart back into turmoil."

"Arwen means nothing to me, especially when compared to you. She was important to me at one time. A dear childhood friend whom I thought I loved until I met you. Our time together is precious to me Kyriana and you cut it short because of my moment of weakness. I am sorry for that but you could have come to me, we could have had the family that Ídharan deserves. You wouldn't have had to do this alone."

"Ídharan and I would have been feared and hated! The men in your army, your people, barely tolerated me as an ally. They would never accept me as your queen."

"Damn what they think Kyra I-"

"Enough! I am tired of talking about this." Kyra turned her back on him to have a chance to wipe away welling tears. "We will share our food and home with you for the night, but you must leave in the morning... please..."

Aragorn stared at her for a moment, "All right... I will leave in the morning... but only if you come with me. I told you before I would keep you safe and I will. Both of you. I love you, Kyriana Razian, whether you like it or not. I'm not leaving without you."

Kyra stood in silence for a moment, "Is this why you came here?

"I came with the intention of begging your forgiveness and trying to convince you to come back with me. The difference between my plan and what has happened is Ídharan. You'll have to kill me if you want me to leave you now."

"You know I can't do that Aragorn..."

Aragorn turned her to face him, "I love you Kyriana, come with me. Let's raise our son together."

She looked up at him, "Who will look after my forest?"

"Shade can. She adores this place. No more excuses Kyra, no more avoiding this. Come with me."

Kyra sighed, "Okay..." she stopped him before he kissed her, "As long as you spend the next few days getting to know your son and you ask him about living in Gondor, yourself."

"That's fair. May I kiss you now?"

Kyra smiled and pressed her lips to Aragorn's eagerly, "I love you too."

Why would you like to manage: I had the opportunity to work for a shop at the end of 2012. I really enjoyed the work and being able to help people and aid the shop's growth. I would like to be able to do that for this shop.

HEY, THREAD MANAGING SOUNDS DOPE.
Name: Kyriana Razian
Average Amount of Time on Gaia Per Week: +48 hours
Other Shop Commitments: none
Why would you like to manage: I had the opportunity to work for a shop at the end of 2012. I really enjoyed the work and being able to help people and aid the shop's growth. I would like to be able to do that for this shop.

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Hello Kyriana Razian! -waves-
Just in time to join the dice game, it's more fun if there's someone to talk to. emotion_kirakira

Dragona Orden rolled 3 20-sided dice: 10, 20, 16 Total: 46 (3-60)

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dragona Orden rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
and back to 100

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

It's starting to storm.
o A o

Dragona Orden rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

Fuzzy Seeker

15,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
rolls around feeling bad for getting the hobbit lost-

DarkHikari rolled 1 100-sided dice: 37 Total: 37 (1-100)

Shadowy Seeker

Kekeke...methinks Draggy's face is scaring the girl! *luvs on Draggy*

*Watches everyone rolling* Someone has to get lucky sooner or later. Can't wait to see who.

Hottsy Tottsy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-100)

Fashionable Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50

= w =

DarkHikari rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 4, 13 Total: 28 (3-60)

Shadowy Seeker

Tottsy :: Ooh? Lightning type storming?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas