Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bunny

Someone wants to commission me but I'm still not sure how pricing works nowadays. She seem to like this style:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How much do you think a half body like this is worth?

I draw really, really slow so I tried out different styles to see which one is a lot easier and faster. I have another one here that I did and I really like it. It's easy to color and it's clean, too. Arm length is totally wrong lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How much do you think is this one?

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
300bil+ for the first and the second 340bil+
both are really really nice

Shy Bunny

Abuela Juju
300bil+ for the first and the second 340bil+
both are really really nice

wow
so people have that much gold on them....
I wouldn't really know since I only have 1bil on me lol
thanks for the help

I'd like to know what others would pay for it so I'll wait for more replies!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Chauncelle

You could definitely be getting in the hundreds of billions. Gold pricing is a bit subjective nowadays, since to some people 100b might be a lot while others can easily shell out 300b for a piece like this.

Ultimately, I think a good starting point is at least 100b, although you could absolutely charge higher depending on how important gold is to you vs having an interesting art subject.

Also I'm wondering if you could message me when you open commissions? And whether you do RLC?

Shy Bunny

sachi desu

Maybe I could go with something between 100bil to 200bil depends if it's too detailed/cluttered. I don't usually take commissions but I need to buy some items and they're quite expensive.

Sure I'll message you! Right now I'm working on something pretty detailed and it's taking me longer than I expected since I've never drawn and colored detailed weapons before TuT
I don't have paypal though so I'll stick to gaia gold for now.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Chauncelle
That definitely sounds reasonable smile
Because gold economy is so weird nowadays, it's best to just choose a price that you feel like is worth your time! You'll definitely get customers.

Thanks! I'll look forward to it; your art is really amazing * u *
If you ever do open up RLC, please let me know as well! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas