Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
hello people! welp, since all the inflation thing and the items i was questing becoming more unreachable for me i decided to start gaia avi commissions again!

again, with the inflation problem, prices got super high on art and i don't know how much my drawings worth so!

help please!!!

here are some examples ;3
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a71b2629282c4d47e643cdd0bcee610c/tumblr_nazpvtQKrX1qm8avho7_640.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/c9690b0588acdc2cf91f3a375b6f4760/tumblr_n9l2mxgxsz1qm8avho1_r1_1280.png
http://38.media.tumblr.com/1427e04fe664efc47d72723ac24a1f14/tumblr_n9ei7jvFBx1qm8avho1_1280.png
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c28a755f5eb9b9cf111f27c41029f7a7/tumblr_n93euhnlOA1qm8avho1_r1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/aac635fb375c30b97476b0a89db93594/tumblr_n87kagFLA91qm8avho1_400.gif

i don't know either i should charge a liiiittle more because i actually draw with mouse or just let people know i take my time to finish up a piece? ahhh why is life so hard

any help is appreciated ,v;

heart heart heart heart heart heart

kurumiiru's Significant Otter

Bashful Receiver

Oh my god, my art is like in the trash compared to yours crying such a cute style! I'd put your art up for something like this:
Emofuri (if youre doing these): 35b min
Fullbody: 25 - 30b
Chibi: 5 - 15b
all prices can waver depending on the request (complexity=more gold) and if its not too much trouble for you, try putting up a temp. bribe shop and/or do an art auction to see what the community is willing to pay!
Thanks for pricing me by the way heart

Anxious Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
jyaansoup
Oh my god, my art is like in the trash compared to yours crying such a cute style! I'd put your art up for something like this:
Emofuri (if youre doing these): 35b min
Fullbody: 25 - 30b
Chibi: 5 - 15b
all prices can waver depending on the request (complexity=more gold) and if its not too much trouble for you, try putting up a temp. bribe shop and/or do an art auction to see what the community is willing to pay!
Thanks for pricing me by the way heart

ahhhh mhh actually the emofuri was just a sample of my style.. i don't think i'd take emofuri requests but if i ever do take them, i'll take in mind the price you suggested!

thank you for pricing back hun! i don't actually... know how the auction thing works.. you just make a base payment and then people auction it? AHHH last time i made gaia commissions was easier ;o;

kurumiiru's Significant Otter

Bashful Receiver

pentagram monster

ahhhh mhh actually the emofuri was just a sample of my style.. i don't think i'd take emofuri requests but if i ever do take them, i'll take in mind the price you suggested!

thank you for pricing back hun! i don't actually... know how the auction thing works.. you just make a base payment and then people auction it? AHHH last time i made gaia commissions was easier ;o;

Oh, okay on the emofuri! They are time consuming so if you ever do them take only one request, hahah
About the auctioning...

✿ your starting bid (SB) is the base payment that you want people to add onto.
✿ Minimum increments are what the minimum bid should be, for example if the SB is 1b you could make the minimum increment 1b. Do that and the lowest possible next bid would be 2b.
✿ Auto buy (AB) is a price or an item that if someone bid it, you would close the auction and declare them the highest bidder.

I think its a lot easier to look at an auction to see how it works, so heres one auction i did not too long ago: link
that was actually my first auction, so i had to learn all the terminology by myself xp if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Anxious Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
jyaansoup
pentagram monster

Oh, okay on the emofuri! They are time consuming so if you ever do them take only one request, hahah
About the auctioning...

✿ your starting bid (SB) is the base payment that you want people to add onto.
✿ Minimum increments are what the minimum bid should be, for example if the SB is 1b you could make the minimum increment 1b. Do that and the lowest possible next bid would be 2b.
✿ Auto buy (AB) is a price or an item that if someone bid it, you would close the auction and declare them the highest bidder.

I think its a lot easier to look at an auction to see how it works, so heres one auction i did not too long ago: link
that was actually my first auction, so i had to learn all the terminology by myself xp if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

thanks you very much! <3 started an auction.. let's see how it goes

i hope i get bidders and stuff ;v;

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE HELP! heart heart heart
I haven't been here for months so I can't help but I just wanted to say I love your art and good luck with the auction!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff