Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Prophet

Ringabel was eh. I preferred Alternis. Amusingly.
I love Wingading, he's so absurdly tragic and dude needs a hug. A lot of hugs. Hell, most of Luxendarc's problems could've been solved over a warm dinner and hugging it out.

Shadowy Prophet

Honestly?

More hugs would fix a lot of things in a lot of places. Hugs are a very good thing.

Feral Cat

@--
I...have no idea what y'all are talking about.
*hasn't played any square games newer than...FFXIII*

--@
Technically Bravely Default isn't Final Fantasy... but it's still the best FF to come out in recent years. You should go buy it if you have a 3DS!

*continues ignoring the FF13 games they were given by their troll sister*

Shadowy Prophet

And now I'm getting off my a** and actually doing work on building the plot and mechanics. Or the basics at least.

I'll try to work with Rose to get something of an intro bit to post. As good as I am at the creating, my thoughts tend to be chaotic at best, so creating things in a logical pattern is eh. I end up having to piece it all together in a logical order later.
And I honestly have no idea what the two of you are talking about either.

As I'm stuck at a dragon in BD. 8D
Which dragon? :V If it's the ones for the vampire castle, all their attacks are physical, if it's the zombie dragon, heal it to death!

Shadowy Prophet

I miss the days where you could kill the zombie bosses with phoenix downs.
I just appreciate being able to heal things to death, especially in MMOs sweatdrop

Shadowy Prophet

Never been much of a healer myself. I understand how useful they are, especially since I'm generally a tank in MMOs, but I don't play them well.
UHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... *thinks*

Vestment cave dragon. I think. >> I'm barely at the end of chapter one I think.
I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER. XD
Everyone always needs a healer, so I always end up as one. I try so hard to make nonhealer alt characters and end up with off healers sweatdrop

also holy crap you're like at the very start of the game. If you're having trouble, go back to the Sage's house and abuse the free heals - turn your encounters to +100% and wiggle outside the forest! Don't be afraid to mess around with your classes, you can pretty much use any combination and beat the game, some combinations are just more broken than others haha

Shadowy Prophet

When I heal, people tend to die. I quite honestly just suck at it. I avoid magic classes in general usually, in fact.

*plots in the background*
I do that. and then when i'm running back and forth i turn it to 0%... /lazyyyyyyyy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff