Welcome to Gaia! ::

there that should be about it
ninja
Laugh-ingman
ninja

the art here is going to be mindblowing heart ...why not open up an auctions?
hebidoshi
Laugh-ingman
ninja

this is way more funner XP...cant wait to open up already heart ...
Laugh-ingman
hebidoshi
Laugh-ingman
ninja

this is way more funner XP...cant wait to open up already heart ...

agrees XP well I'm off to bed G'night lurkers! lol
ninja
RP Manager:
Name: HoOt LiKeE FiIrRe
Samples or links: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10115048
Could you stay on and do a intensive breedables?I don't understand this but if it is RP intensive pets then yes.I will be able to stay on and do RP intensive pets.
I hope that will do.But the shop link I posted,I'm the RP manager there.Its not really RP intensive so I don't think that is a plus.
Um i have a question: Is the lineart (when inked) going to be quite thinly lineart? sweatdrop
HoOt LiKeE FiIrRe
RP Manager:
Could you stay on and do a intensive breedables?I don't understand this but if it is RP intensive pets then yes.I will be able to stay on and do RP intensive pets.
thanks HoOt...I'lll add you.(nice btw)

@GH- do you mean thicker lines??yes..this is jut for the interest thread.....when we start to get a staff then the ink versions will be better..
Okay thanks!I really hope I will become the roleplay manager.When does this end anyway?The hiring that is.
Laugh-ingman
HoOt LiKeE FiIrRe
RP Manager:
thanks HoOt...I'lll add you.(nice btw)

@GH- do you mean thicker lines??yes..this is jut for the interest thread.....when we start to get a staff then the ink versions will be better..

Yes i ment thicker lines. I just wondered because if i did apply and did get picked, my style only really suits lineart that is clear and thick-ish you see 3nodding sweatdrop .
HoOt LiKeE FiIrRe
Okay thanks!I really hope I will become the roleplay manager.When does this end anyway?The hiring that is.

I want this to be perfect when I open, so probley not intill I have all my staff...This is gonna be a huge shop, I'm gonna take up 2 pages when we set up sooo( there's gonna be slots for the staff as well)
Alright sure.And just want to give you a tip,Guardian of Heaven is really a good colorist.I entered one coloring contest once and so did she.Her's was alot better than the others.

I can't wait till the shop opens though.I love roleplaying!
HoOt LiKeE FiIrRe
Alright sure.And just want to give you a tip,Guardian of Heaven is really a good colorist.I entered one coloring contest once and so did she.Her's was alot better than the others.

I can't wait till the shop opens though.I love roleplaying!
3nodding wel then I hope she enters heart ..I have a good feeling about the shop, there's going to be a lot of work, but in the over all end of it....it will be worth it.
I agree.This shop seems like a good idea I haven't seen any shop similar to this yet.Well we cannot see the future but I think this shop will be great!The summary seems good but what are you pricing the pets for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff